Anna Nicole Smith - R.I.P.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
OMG A STUPID FUCKED UP WHORE WITH NO MORALS OR RESPECT FOR ANYTHING DIES!!!!11!!1

I won't lose any sleep

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
She was beautiful on the outside and it ended there. I'm curious to see what drugs she ODed on. I bet "Trimspa" is shaking in their panties right about now.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Just heard she OD'd on Methadone (not the heroin alternative for junkies, but the pain meds) And think it was pretty obvious she was having addiction issues with pain meds. just look at her show, or any rescent footage of her talking etc...

Cant imagine as i have taken theese Methadone pills before, how one could od on them...after just one pill, your so rocked and feeling sick.....just sounds shady
:readthis:

mesh

VIP Junglist
man that is a pretty distorted idea of women if you think she's actually anything like fat in that photo. (y)

women are curvy, i don't like scrawny chicks they have issues.

mesh

VIP Junglist
like I said, that is not the far end of plump. that is not a realistic or natural view of women's bodies you have if you think that. yeah fair enough she has fake tits, with normal tits she would still have been sweet in that pic

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i cant see the pic but curvy is a highly misused word. same as special, if someones a fucking prat some people will invariably refer to that person as 'special', same if a girls a fatso, someone will call her 'curvy' (or 'big boned' ahah).

mesh where do you get off with the all 'scrawny' girls (i.e girls that arent overweight) have issues?
mate, all girls have issues, period.