Ann is back!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by moriaty, Sep 14, 2007.

1. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

omg im so happy!
    my cat (ann) dissapeared 4 weeks ago, and ive been going crazy.
    i missed her so much, it might be soppy, but she really is like a child for me and my girlfriend, and losing her was teh absolutely worst thing to happen to us, and on the day of our 1 year aniversary..
    so after 4 weeks of constant postering and flyering "lost cat" leaflets, and night excrusions with torches and tins of tuna, there was no sign of her, and i was fearing the worst, as the area is crawled with bad ass dogs, foxes, scally kids and heavy traffic.

and when all hope seemed lost, the nice people of george hiv trust, who reside just opposite our place, called yesterday at 7 am, saying the found a very skinny cat, which maches the descritpion of ours..!
    without too many words, im so relieved, and extremly happy to have ann back, who now is on a strict fattening diet, as all her bones are poping through !

pictures to come..!!

yey!!!
    :rave::rave::rave:

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

That’s great gordo,
    Surprised to hear that someone actually got back to you about it,
    I always thought those lost cat posters were absolutely futile. And theyre always In black and white!!
    You see them on every street corner, with comments like ‘he likes to sleep on radiators’ and ‘the cats name is fussy’
    like that would make any difference at all what you think the cats name is.

Smells like insurance fraud to me, as if anybody would ever be like hey that cat looks like the one I seen on the posters!! I have to call that number on the poster! Which I happened to write down, in case I see a badly pixilated monochrome cat mincing about, answering to the name ‘captain tussy tucker’

3. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Happy days Gordo!

4. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Booyaka laka shaka

5. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

i are so happy for you!!!!
    serious
    i had a friend lose his cat for a few weeks, (maybe a month) and then one night he was taking the rubbish out, calls for it in absolute no way kinda thinking..
    and she comes in, scrubby lookin as anything, but yeah..
    serious
    i are the happy for you very mcuh!
    i would hate to lose my pussy for that long!

6. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

i know man, most people where shit about it.
    i had loads of scallys calling and saying, "oh yeah, i saw your cat, and im gonna slice her up"...
    the most innovative prank, and one i actually chuckled for a second:
    "hi, did you loose a black n white cat?"
    "yeah"
    "i found her"
    "so where about is it?"
    "she's in chinatown, being served with sweet and sour sauce"..

fuckers...

the worst ones were the people caling about the reward..
    some kid said, yeah, i got your cat, but you need to give me the money first, and then i'll give you the cat.
    so i say, "sweet, im coming over, and im gonna give you 100 quid, but if you dont give me my cat after, i'll petrol bomb your house, and watch you burn, is that a deal ?"
    ive never heard anyone gasping so loudly..and the frikin idiot didint even thought to witheld his caller id. he hangs up, and then i call him straight away.
    no reply
    i call again
    "the mobile phone you have caled is switched off, please try later"

that was 3 weeks ago, i still call that number every now and again just for a laugh...still not working..

who knows, maybe i managed to scare a scally prick to the righteous path..
    then again i couldnt care less, if i find that fucker, i'll feed him to ann.