Ankle socks

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by SIRUS, Aug 27, 2011.

1. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

recently i've been on a binge of smoking organic plastic, marinated in peri peri coated jalapenos.
    the sweat is intense and plentiful.

my feet gave birth to around a gallon of sweat through my socks during a single day.
    the end product is, if persistant, a funk in your socks that could teach a blind mans penis advanced spanish.

curious of its hidious lingering odour i experimented by boiling the socks in a vast cauldron of pubic hair.

mixed it with the shard remains of a henry hoover, then baked for 1 hour over a roasting fox corpse.
    the end result was this thick black, disgusting sludge, in which i poured into a brand new pair of pringle sports ankle socks.

i've been gorging on the sock filled residue for a week and quite frankly i feel enlightened, with a thrusting empowerment in my facial muscles and hand reactions, with lightening speed.

if my calculations are correct i could have possibly cured africa of its outrageous face fly dilemma.

2. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

that truly is a brool...hahahahah, teach a blind mans penis advanced spanish...LOL

3. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

:lol: Broooool

4. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

FUCK YEAK HES BACK, AMAZING

5. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

6. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i once dabbled in the fine art of smeg painting, curiously enough it ended up with me in a flaming pit of tomato soup with a hint of basil.
    all i had in my possesion was a pink duck and a bit of the empire state building. Both of these possesions proved usefull in their own way.
    Still i couldn't get over the searing pain of crunchy peanut butter and crisp packets.
    If only I had my sd memory card, things would have been a lot easier, why? because it was full of 2gb's of pure fury!
    Despite this situation, i was glad to have met barbera windsor.

7. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed