ANimal Madness !!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

What is it about animals..in teh last week I spotted a flock of African PArrots, then heard of cows decided to get agro , until I made loads of noise, some dog freaked on me ( again shouting seemeed to do teh jobh) and then relaxing last night and what I thoughnt was a moth flies in. That is a big moth I think . Suddenly realising that it looks like a bloody huge wasp. ( about 6 cm long or maybe less)...sodding thing starting flying at my head too...tried to catch it and let it go cos they're rare, but afraid my patience snapped and I splatted the fucker.

Attached Files:

2. mesh

mesh Active Member

maybe you're dead and its the animal sixth sense trying to alert living people to your supernatural presence.

3. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

I started up my car the other day and a fucking hornet flew out of the dashboard towards me!! I bricked myself! :thumbsd:

4. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

where the hell did you see the parrots?!

my brother and i had a hornet literally chase us down the road once. i'm guessing we were real close to its home. they're pretty scary motherfuckers, but i'm also intrigued by them. they're smart.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
  5. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

There is aflock of them rounfd my way...I was running across the fields and a sparrow hawk was trying to get one of them !!! Seems like they have adapted to our climate ??? !!!