**ANGER MANAGEMENT NEWS SPRING 2009**

Chaos@AngerUK

Happy Friday Dark Soldiers! (god its so cold, just being able to write "Spring" makes me smile..)

Well! Its been a busy start to 2009 so far for us over at Anger! We've all been like little evil bee's, with EP's, Albums, Tours, new Labels, new additions, galore!

A little info on upcoming availabilities, international tours, dates, releases, projects, and just a heads up where you can catch your fave Freaks in the next few months! Promoters, if you are not already, please hit me up on email and can keep you on the mailing list for upcoming tours and plans. The Anger website will be up and running and relaunched in a few weeks, until then, I'm sure you know people's myspace's are the best ways to get up to date info (most of the time ...LOL)

We have taken on some new additions to the Roster which we are very excited about! Anger is happy to announce Future Signal into the Family! Hailing from London and with tracks and remixes on Freak, Obscene, Habit, etc, we are 100% behind these boys being a force to reckon with in the next 12 months!!! We are also proud to announce Prolix (Ganja Tek, Renegade Hardware), onto the books! Already well established in the scene, we know this is definitely a DJ many of you will want to get your hands on in 2009!

It is early days Tour wise to announce exact dates for the year, but expect Album, Label and EP tours from the likes of Current Value (Freak), The Sect (Offkey), C4C, Counterstrike, Limewax, Donny, The Panacea, and many more! If there are Internationals you are particularly after, please let me know and we will try our best to get other promoters interested to do a tour...We are still finding out about Evol Intent as they have many side projects on the go, so bear with me.

Tours we can announce now:

Dylan and Robyn Chaos: "Dungeons and DanceFloors" Therapy Sessions Tour
March 9th - April 4th (Last Dates March 20th, 27th only)
Mr and Mrs Freak / Obscene / Anger / Therapy need no introduction! With the Audio album dropping last year, the Current Value one this year, EPs and tracks including The Panacea, Limewax, The Sect, Donny, Nanotek, and more, Freak / Obscene Recordings is renown for being constantly on the pulse of the most innovative, freshest, darkest music Drum and Bass has to offer. Along with his Mistress of Doom (myself, Robyn Chaos) we spread across the Globe wreaking havoc in dimly lit Dungeons and Dancefloors from the US to Japan! More tracks are planned for 2009 with new Faith in Chaos alongside Limewax, and plans in the works alongside Audio and The Panacea. Dylan has also finished two badass collaborations with Technical Itch once again, that are sure to be annihilating parties throughout the year, as well as releasing his debut 12" on Position Chrome, forthcoming tracks on Limewax's LB Recs, AK1200's new label Big Riddim, and more...!!! That doesnt even touch on new signings forthcoming on Freak from new artists like Thought, Gancher, XTM and Throttler, that will once again push the limits of drum and bass. Dylan also has a featured a track on the forthcoming LP from the UK Hardcore / Metal band "Your Demise" (myspace.com/yourdemise) a phenomenal outfit poised on the cusp of major break through, plus a big project in the works in 2009 with metal/hardcore label 'Visable Noise'....in short, this duo pushes the boundaries of darkness as only the true Freaks can...
Check out the latest radio show Dylan did on Passion Fm Internet Radio in December while on tour with Technical Itch
here: http://www.dnbmix.ru/upload/Dylan-Live_at_PassionRadioBristol_18_12_2008.mp3

SPL
Feb 11th - March 16th (last dates Feb 28th, March 6th only)
Coming all the way over from Seattle, USA for one of his booked out bi-annual tours of Europe, available for both DnB and Dubstep sets!!

C4C
Jan - June 2009 Europe
Along with the release of the Pandemic LP, the boys have also been hard at work with the C4CLTD LABEL, which will be featuring remixes of old tracks from PHACE, B.S.E, THE SECT BREAK, ED RUSH & OPTICAL, MATRIX, DIESELBOY, UPBEATS, STATE OF MIND, UNKNOWN ERROR & AUDIO.This will be an on going project with guest remixes, next starting on the Pandemic LP.
Here's is a link to the video commissioned for the album project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXU8Uvuw7GY
Soundcloud details www.soundcloud.com Cause4Concern Recordings
Myspace Details www.myspace.com/cause4concerndnb

Phace and Misanthrop NeoSignal Tour
From Feb until April 2009
After launching their long awaited and very own imprint "NEOSIGNAL" end of 2008 and completing another storming Australia tour over Christmas and New Years, the boys are back on track to storm through 2009 and are ready to spread the words and sounds. With press coverage ranging from ATM to KNOWLEDGE MAG, Breakbeat Arena and DOA, their first release NSGNL001 "Cold Champagne/Astral Projection" is steadily climbing the charts, bringing a breath of fresh air to the scene. Already, the Neuro Nuts have the the next three singles in the pipeline, as well as being hard at work with a bigger project to be announced in the Spring.
An up to date Phace/Neosignal online feature including a fresh studio mix can be found here:http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=600854&mode=article --

Also, we have a few great "future ballbreakers" if you have been hit by the ol "financial crisis" and need a less expensive, yet up and coming and more then suitable act for your event...if interested please contact me and I can advise you further!

Sooo, voila! There we go, please check out the new roster and don't hesitate to hit me up with any questions or comments!

Have a great weekend All!! Keep it Dirty..;)

Robyn x

Anger Management
Email: robyn@angeruk.net / angeruk@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/angeruk
www.robynchaos.com

anger-roster-small.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom