Angel (wip)

some beaut sounds in this, i think they could be balanced differently, i'd personally pick out a heavier kick as the bass is not as subby. plus sounds like it would be good if it kicked into something a bit rolling. most of your sounds in your other tracks sound dope too man

Thanks for the comments. Going to leave this for a while and go back to it. Definitely going to try and balance this out better in the mix. I'm well raw on that side. A punchier kick and to try and bring that bass out more is a starting point.

viiibes. great sound set, like you said drums need a bit more punch, but i'm really diggin the jazzy ambient business you've got going on here.

hi sirus. love the organs and synth in the intro .. is that UNA CORDA from NI?
cool weekend atmo you got going in here, I think you do well not to introduce a proper beat and keep it flowing as it.
imo, adding another synth element or a jazzy/smokey vocal line from around 2 min would complete the tune.
very clean sound and well produced track from you again, cheers man ! :2thumbs:

hi sirus. love the organs and synth in the intro .. is that UNA CORDA from NI?
cool weekend atmo you got going in here, I think you do well not to introduce a proper beat and keep it flowing as it.
imo, adding another synth element or a jazzy/smokey vocal line from around 2 min would complete the tune.
very clean sound and well produced track from you again, cheers man ! :2thumbs:

No but it does sound like it. Appreciate the comments, masch. I have thought about a vocal so I'm glad you suggested it. Not sure where to look at the mo. Can't find anything from what I've already got.

I really like the percussion it gives the drum a nice rhythm! The piano is also very nice! It has a good vibe to it! nice work man!

Bit of an odd intro but makes sense when the minimal drums came into play, I would say that maybe trying to use the rhodes sound a little more sparsely on the drop with maybe some delay would help the track. It sounds cool and has a hip hop vibe that I love but I really want to hear that bass and those drums work of each other without so much of the odd melody.

Bit of an odd intro but makes sense when the minimal drums came into play, I would say that maybe trying to use the rhodes sound a little more sparsely on the drop with maybe some delay would help the track. It sounds cool and has a hip hop vibe that I love but I really want to hear that bass and those drums work of each other without so much of the odd melody.

I'm glad you said hip hop vibe as that is why it is so short and repetitive. I'm lazy and abandon everything quickly as I lose sight/patience or maybe creativity to take it further.

I do like the idea of stripping everything but the drums and bass, then building again, with maybe different sounds and instruments to see where i go. The bass was the last thing I added and I really got the urge to explore a more acid sound, if not with this track but a new one.

Back
Top Bottom