aNdy Q - Be Strong (320kb)

I'll reveiw it. love the intro pads :)! the hi-hats stand out the tinyest bit!, but love the piano, good use of velocities(or delay etc.) I like how the piano changes key for the first drop and the steady reece with the odd wind every so often. good work, i checked your myspace. I like your vibe man, keep it up!

I'll reveiw it. love the intro pads :)! the hi-hats stand out the tinyest bit!, but love the piano, good use of velocities(or delay etc.) I like how the piano changes key for the first drop and the steady reece with the odd wind every so often. good work, i checked your myspace. I like your vibe man, keep it up!

Thanks man, appreciate ur review! :P

You should make a soundcloud or a myspace account. Or reverbnation or any stream capable thing really. In these modern times of broadband and fast-food-music consumerism peeps appriceate that they can stream a tune just to get a feeling of it before downloading it, especially from artists they haven't heard of before.

[/rant]

On to the tune then!

A good point when listening to unsigned tracks is that you quite never know what to expect. Most of the stuff is not really worth a second listen but it's all good, different parts in the learning curve and all that. But this has potential. Good harmonics, nice mellow feeling but the spectrum is left a bit empty. I personally would appriceate some more bass in there, more than just the sub you got going.

But I like the vibe you have, lot of pianos heard in the last few tunes on here and that's something I really like, some organic content in otherwise technical tunes.

Good one.

Although, I have to say on the streaming note that maybe it's better this way, since most stream providers limit your tune bitrate to 128kbps. This tune for one benefits greatly from having a higher quality.

Thank u for your kind words, if i will have some time i will definetly improove the bass, but well i kinda really like it how it is..

About streaming, i have a myspace acc its in my signature, and in my first post i have sayd
"Also on my myspace."

http://www.myspace.com/daandyq

Here is a link, if you by some reason have not spotted it in my signature.

Thank You.:)

Back
Top Bottom