Andy Grey's Sack..

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Re: Andy Grey Sacked..

What a load of bollocks! They were just looking for an excuse to sack him.

Last edited:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

Im all for sexism jokes but in the end I dont actually mean what I say, but what they said was pretty out of order...

Last edited by a moderator:

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

Im all for sexism jokes but in the end I dont actually mean what I say, but what they said was pretty out of order...

i agree man... although it would have been funnier tif they had said, 'she should get back to the kitchen' or summat!

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

It defo came from their hearts. They were damn serious.

the way the other guy said "the games gone mad" really annoyed me actually... a properly sexist cunt, wonder if hes married...

and what do you mean "yep, do me a favour love" youve just fucking proved what she was on about

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist

off air, one of there colleagues stitched them up.

More likely a boardroom decision taken by executives who felt it was 'necessary' to replace him but who couldn't wait for his contract to expire. It's nothing he hasnt said a million times before and they must have hours of footage of him being sexist. It must have been like taking candy from a baby...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

A girl I work with used to work for Sky Sports before she worked here. She told me any woman there, with a remote sense of beauty/nice rack, then the execs would try and push them up to presenting jobs. It wouldn't surprise me if Sky get a female presenter in to replace Grey bollocks.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist

Yeah, I thought 'Oh God, this is all blown out of perspective' until I saw it on the news. It was genuine sexism, and if something had been said in that manner about race, it would have kicked off badly.

Top Bottom