Andy C's worse set?

For my personal taste... i prefer Dynamite MC and IC3 MC... but GQ MC is one of the best mc´s ever! He´s always good... he knows when to be quiet (most mc´s think they´re the main atracction, and i don´t see that way)... All that 3 mc´s are the best, no doubt about it!!!

And the worst set from Andy C... i think it´s the "Night Life 4"...

The best of him? Well... i guess it´s the Skol Beats 2006!

yeah IC3 is my favourite mc i think.

But GQ and SP are sick. These are the mcs i wanna hear live.
If i wanna hear mcs lyrics i prefer radio sets.

although I wouldnt mind seeing Mekar live.
Bet he can get the place lively

lol..

Innit... SP and GQ represent few of the actual good and professional MC's in the scene.. add Dynamite, Jakes and Stamina to that list and quite frankly you can ditch the rest and I'd be happy...

On a bit of a tangent here.. but I hate it when peopel go on about MC's chats like they are hip; hop MC's or grime MC's... they arent. If they want to do that in my opinion they should fuck off to those other scenes. I couldnt care less what lyrics the MC chats ....just hype the crowd.. keep them going ... dont show off, have presence.. thats all you are their for... chatting really really fast over the music is just annoying and i dont know a single DJ who likes it. yeah we have been here many times before.. but the fact is i got into dnb cos of the music not cos of people in caps rhyming words really fast.

:word:

Yor opinion to me comes across in a way that i don't agree with.

GQ is one of,if not the best,MC's around.He knows when to shut up,never chats over a mix or vocals,reads the crowd and hypes them up when they need it.
His influence on nights like A.W.O.L. & World Dance made him an integral part of those promotions and i've not seen or heard another MC who has that influence up to this day.

Telling it like it is right there.

BIG words from a little boy,new to the scene are we cos you know fuck all mate?

GQ is the best MC out of the whole lot,get to know?

comon man really? u think QG what about oldschool fatman D and 5-0. Mc Det is better than GQ in my eyes.

I agree with the little boy, GQs nothing special on the mic any more.

no matter howq long u been listening to dnb or whatever, if u dont like an mc's style no matter how long they been in the game it wont change. GQ chats ragga jamaican shit that only certain people understand! i personally think a nice pure british MC makes it sound better. that dont make me cunt its just the way it is, thats drum n bass.

I'm just bored of andy c and gq now. Seen em far too many times. On the other hand all the times I've seen friction I've loved his sets, I think he's very under rated.
Yeah back on topic andy c's worst set is the one nation bournemouth set. The intro is shite. He's still good though.

no matter howq long u been listening to dnb or whatever, if u dont like an mc's style no matter how long they been in the game it wont change. GQ chats ragga jamaican shit that only certain people understand! i personally think a nice pure british MC makes it sound better. that dont make me cunt its just the way it is, thats drum n bass.

someone who chats about the BNP perhaps? what your saying sounds slightly racist if you ask me.

naw thats bullshit im not racist. might sound that way but thats not what i mean. just cause i prefer a different style to others dont mean im a racist mate. so u can drop that fuckin card

naw thats bullshit im not racist. might sound that way but thats not what i mean. just cause i prefer a different style to others dont mean im a racist mate. so u can drop that fuckin card

please tell me what a nice pure british mc is.

full of WAT

This thread is goin round in circles. Its already been said, and it was hit on the nail by someone: GQ/Dynamite/SP:MC/Fearless don't chat double time. The only people I know who can pull it off are eks, shotta and skibba, and maybe fun when he feels like it. If you cant hear what an MC is saying, whats the point in him being there.

People who are into dnb because some MC is chattin bollocks how great he is compared to another MC are sad. You have he likes of 50 cent for that, and im sure he will be thankful for buying his next single...

someone like mc stamina. stop being pathetic man im not a racist so do one.

fair enough mate, i was never saying you are, just commenting on how it looked. You cant see how it could be misinterpreted?? Its funny though considering you call yourself Hyperd4eva and your complaining about mc's with ragga roots. Can you see the irony there?

comon man really? u think QG what about oldschool fatman D and 5-0. Mc Det is better than GQ in my eyes.

Fatman D aint old skool to me, don't rate him either, 5ive-O is more of a host and has had the same lyrics since the early 90's.

Det better then GQ, no way....i used to like Det alot nowadays i can barely make out what he's saying sometimes.

yeah hes not as good as he was, i remember fatman d from back in the day bearing in mind im only 22. just dont rate GQ mate to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom