ANDY C's PRODUCING AGAIN...

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

He's been cooking up a couple of bits in the studio lately since the birth of his baby daughter...

The guy has amazing talent as a producer as well as a DJ as we all know and his production skills have been sorely missed since he gave us the 'cock tease' that was FINDERS KEEPERS..lol

Keep an ear out as he's likely to be dropping some of his own beats in his sets over Xmas and New Year.

EZ

He's been cooking up a couple of bits in the studio lately since the birth of his baby daughter...

The guy has amazing talent as a producer as well as a DJ as we all know and his production skills have been sorely missed since he gave us the 'cock tease' that was FINDERS KEEPERS..lol

Keep an ear out as he's likely to be dropping some of his own beats in his sets over Xmas and New Year.

EZ

watch

whatever happened to finders keepers? I never heard any other DJ drop it. Did he just keep it for himself??

whatever happened to finders keepers? I never heard any other DJ drop it. Did he just keep it for himself??

Andy's been so busy with DJing that he never had time to write a B side...

Production is also a very personal thing and he kept this one for himself to play only...

i know several big DJs that wanted to cut FINDER's...

Nice 1 Subsonic. Finders keepers was my favourite tune on nightlife 3. Will be good to hear some new stuff though.

Andy's been so busy with DJing that he never had time to write a B side...

Production is also a very personal thing and he kept this one for himself to play only...

i know several big DJs that wanted to cut FINDER's...

No suprise there! I was in love with that tune but had a feeling it would be one for andy only!

Cant wait to hear some of his new bits!

It's not guaranteed that it will be released but it's a possibility for the future if Andy is now finding time to writing tunes..:D

cheers for the heads up subsonic, how he finds time to get in a studio for hours and write in his schedule i dont know.

Yeah he seriously needs to release Finders Keepers. It'd be good to see an Andy EP/LP in 09 and a co-lab with Subfocus would go down a treat too!

Back
Top Bottom