ANDY C VIDEO CLIPS FROM SUPERCHARGED in BRIGHTON LASTNIGHT!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

I was at Supercharged in Brighton last night with the Executioner and managed to record a few videos.

Despite the DJ monitors sounding pony and a hand full of fuckwits jogging the decks at times with their overindulgent clueless down syndrome dancing - Andy Smashed it with loads of new mixes and some new specials.

The videos just demonstrate how fucking good he is and how no other DnB DJ is coming near him on skills, style, consistency, selection and overall performance!

Enjoy! :not_worth

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

The tunes are jumping and he still finds a quick cue point on the fly and continues to roll out the mix. True Professional!

cheers bro, was a good watch..

i see andy up essex uni last sat and he smashed tha place apart propa!!

mans got some serious talent!

big ups subsonic! videos are large m8!
and the 2nd video - is it worth it vip with deep space? - BIG!

Last edited:
I was there last night, and all I can say is Andy is a fucking MACHINE. Was nice to have a long set with no MC for a change too.

Xample - Remember>>Noisia - Stigma :sick:

Off to work now, oh joy...

Big up bro nice one. Good to see just the DJ on the decks, it's even better if it's Andy. Pick up some tips from the master.

Should have gone to this!! decided bed was a better option at the time! school boy1 looks big..

That first video is a djs nightmare with the tunes jumpin all over the place

But he still keeps it in check

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAT DA FUK IS DA THIRST TOON IN DA 1XT VIDEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOE

YA, AUGUST BANK OLIDDAY SPESHSHSHS

WAT DA FUK ISIT MANNNNNN AAINT ERD IT IN TIME LYK, ND NOW HES BASHIN IT OUT AGAIN

WWAAAAAHHHHHHH

3rd video down ...

Is it worth it vip
Deadline ...

NOSHER FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

You shouldn’t be allowed to dj like this it just makes everyone else look shit

Amazing to watch thanks alot Subsonic

Back
Top Bottom