ANDY C VIDEO CLIPS FROM RAM - 7/8/09

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

Managed to record a few videos mid-set.

Andy drew loads of new beats on Friday.

He drops a new Lomax dub in the Part 1.

And nice to hear him digging out Viper Fish again - Neuro Filth!

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

BIG BIG NIGHT! Can anyone name this chilled out old school jungletune he ran near the time he played disco dodo.

Have heard it loads of times beforE, lyrics say "murderation murking and killing"

Subsonic, are you his best bud? You're always right with him on sets but I've never seen any sets of your own. Lucky sod. :not_worth

BIG BIG NIGHT! Can anyone name this chilled out old school jungletune he ran near the time he played disco dodo.

Have heard it loads of times beforE, lyrics say "murderation murking and killing"

I think its Calibre's remix of Badmarsh & Shri's Signs.
On another note WHAT was the tune he dropped into Viper Fish was it the new Noisia & Dom and Roland bit? who ever it was it sounded absolutly devasting, not happy about not being able to reach this one will have to make up for it in October.

Edit: Tune ID of track mixed into Ruffest Gun Ark remix would be gratefully appreciated.

Last edited:
I think its Calibre's remix of Badmarsh & Shri's Signs.
On another note WHAT was the tune he dropped into Viper Fish was it the new Noisia & Dom and Roland bit? who ever it was it sounded absolutly devasting, not happy about not being able to reach this one will have to make up for it in October.

Edit: Tune ID of track mixed into Ruffest Gun Ark remix would be gratefully appreciated.

Apex, Spor, Ewun & Evol Intent - Dirge

Subsonic, are you his best bud? You're always right with him on sets but I've never seen any sets of your own. Lucky sod. :not_worth

I've known him for about 16 years so we hang out sometimes & go to gigs with him. I could record a set and post it up if you like.

I'll get on it soon man. ;)

Absolutely amazing night, I was upstairs dancing with Gav and Nick and people, and whenever Andy played one of their tracks, we'd all cheer really loudly - being verrrry cool like that!!

I was very drunk at this point, but oh my god, it was a brilliant night!! :D

big up for the vids ! SUCH A SICK SET , best ive seen him i rekon , killed it alll the way through !

from dnba forum >

Right , where to start absolutely huuuuge night the club is immense. Me and my bro drank 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka before arriving thus not remembering getting in there, we didn't actually know how to get out of room 1 ! apparently saw subfocus as there is photos , i think i recall one or two of his tunes and it was good !

then D bridge ... Huge set reeeeelllly impressed with that , too many big tunes that i didnt know ... anyone know what the last tune he playd was???
http://www.youtube.com/user/pinguville#play/uploads/4/Y9cUYBirm74 and or http://www.youtube.com/user/pinguville#play/uploads/3/0lO7gpKrwWg , was heavy as fuck !

Then on to Andy C ... i dont even know what to say , he killed it more so than ever !
tunes like defcon 69, pulp fiction (was this the rmx ? sounded like it had really diff drums , or was it just in the mix ?) ss black (rmx?) mixed really well with something maybe deep space, finders keepers, kox its ok ,age of empires, babylon mixed with something sick too , and all the new tunes aswell . Oh and i could have sworn andy playd a remix of drumsound and bassline smith - special , anyone else hear this (or maybe mafia? pretty sure it was special tho)

a few vids here >> pretty shit audio tho http://www.youtube.com/user/pinguville#play/uploads/1/71LqJ0KiANg (whats disco do do mixed with ! ? )

Hatcha was pretty sick saw him for a bit , the sound was also fukin heavy in there
Break and goldie was heavy , goldie going wild ,doing the robot ,posing etc playing heavy tunes then break would just drop an even bigger tune ! and finally hype , even tho i only stayd for half, i was supprised ..its the most on form ive seen or heard from him in ages !
all in all huuuges night , matter is heavy !

And also coming outside to the sunrise was fuckin lovely

[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom