ANDY C VIDEO CLIPS FROM RAM - 7/8/09

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - MAFIA!!! Big tune. Shat myself when he dropped that.

gotta be a vip ,, sounds nothing like mafia after the vocal ends

its got those pitched snares and the dread bass wooom woom sound

Sick videos as always Subsonic! :slayer:

Here's two more if anyone wants to see them; Another two [more andy c / goldie / hype / hatcha] will be up this time tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKVWUygWdJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70Nsi-FYj4

Its ll about the Canon Digital Camera... They have a top quality built in mic which seems to cope well with recording sound on a big rig.

Check out the new Lomax dub on Part 2 of the videos i put up. He mixes out of Viperfish with it. Large! :rinsed:

Ram was fucking POW!!!!

And it was good to hear Viperfish out again. A techy tune granted but for me its got some serious funk.....

Did anyone see the Andy C lookalike at Matter? Had a trucker cap and check shirt on. I know people love off Andy C but that may be taking it a step TOO far in order to go and dress like the man!

Can anyone please name the dub andy mixes in at 52 secons in to the above video (part 2) as originally posted by views. Think the tune before it is defcom 69, but its the other tune i need to know. Biggest dub around imo, have heard it out by andy last 2 weekends running, is very big, sounds like lomax??

i swore i wouldnt go to ram at matter again, just because im an asshole and cant stand the clueless mug-punters who dont know anything about DnB and are just there for "chasing status" but those videos make me miss the joy/shock/disbelief of when andy busts out 3 decks.

i swore i wouldnt go to ram at matter again, just because im an asshole and cant stand the clueless mug-punters who dont know anything about DnB and are just there for "chasing status" but those videos make me miss the joy/shock/disbelief of when andy busts out 3 decks.

Seriously when he dropped that intro I didnt know what to do. Just stood there in awe until someone bumped into me

Its ll about the Canon Digital Camera... They have a top quality built in mic which seems to cope well with recording sound on a big rig.

:word:

Which camera did you get in the end?

Can anyone please name the dub andy mixes in at 52 secons in to the above video (part 2) as originally posted by views. Think the tune before it is defcom 69, but its the other tune i need to know. Biggest dub around imo, have heard it out by andy last 2 weekends running, is very big, sounds like lomax??

Yeah I'd like to know this too. Here's the tracklist so far;

00:00 Total Science - Defcon 69
00:52 vs [??]
01:46 Chase & Status - Duppy Man
02:13 vs [??]
02:24 Lomax - Artisan VIP
02:42 vs Logistics - Warehouse
03:00 [Rewind]
03:27 [??]
03:35 vs Simon Bassline Smith - Can You Feel It
04:03 Sub Focus - Triple X [epic lasers are epic.]
04:34 vs Bad Company - 4 Days [tease]
04:45 [??]
05:17 Taxman - Harry's Revenge
05:48 vs Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
06:35 Jo - R-type [boh!]
06:47 [??] vs Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction
07:41 DJ Die - Slow Burn vs Lynx - Disco Dodo

Did anyone see the Andy C lookalike at Matter? Had a trucker cap and check shirt on. I know people love off Andy C but that may be taking it a step TOO far in order to go and dress like the man!

:uberlaugh BWahahahahahah - I DID! Completely forgot about that - I looked twice as I walked past as I really struggled to work out whether it was actually Andy C or not. Should of taken a photo really...

P.s. Part 3 just finished; [more andy c / chase & status intro]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1wtTLVEgQ

00:00 Total Science - Defcon 69
00:52 vs Bladerunner - Spartan Law
01:46 Chase & Status - Duppy Man
02:13 Callide - Supreme
02:24 Lomax - Artisan VIP
02:42 vs Logistics - Warehouse
03:00 [Rewind]
03:27 [??]
03:35 vs Simon Bassline Smith - Can You Feel It
04:03 Sub Focus - Triple X [epic lasers are epic.]