Andy C Traktor

Dabbz

right, now the whole Andy C leaving vinyl issue has blown over a bit, can we actually get the lowdown on what he is using exactly?

like what is that controller he uses? i havent seen it anywhere else and he uses it for his normal shows aswell.

It doesn't, i'm just interested.

So why don't you spend you saturday evening doing something you are interested in instead of doing this
:)

in that clip, its the controller under his watch i'm trying to find out. mentions everything in this vid apart from that.

the thing left next to his mixer is a traktor KONTROL X1, can't tell about the thing underneath

he only uses the X1 controller alongside using a standard 'vinyl' traktor setup when doing a normal show...

just checking this out, in the vid it doesnt look like X1 at all, would be intrested to know if this is a custom controller cause doesnt look like tanything i have seen

Last edited:
just checking this out, in the vid it doesnt look like X1 at all, would be intrested to know if this is a custom controller cause doesnt look like tanything i have seen

Yeah I have been trying to work out what it is as well, I got an alright picture of it a couple of weeks ago and it looks small. I would guess that it is custom built as I haven't seen anything like it either.

http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums...8815366338_565541337_9579136_2123850738_n.jpg

He uses the mixer for most of the lighting, thats a Xone DB4. It send midi aswell as being the dogs bollocks of a mixer.

Heaven knows what that controller is underneath. A custom bit of kit made especially for him so it seems!

I saw him play on his traktor setup and from what I could see he still uses his lappy a fair bit for searching, may be that little controller is effects presets or something? To be fair, you can make any midi control do pretty much anything you want in traktor, so it could do a million things, or maybe just one!

He uses a novation launchpad, traktor F1, and a DJ Techtools midi fighter.

> These are the controllers he uses for the Alive tour.

Back
Top Bottom