Andy C & Tonn Piper @ Rampage 2.3.2018, Sportpaleis Antwerp (Belgium)

Anyone actually rate Tonn Piper? Wish Andy switched up who mcs for him, would love to hear GQ with him again
I've always found him hit and miss, thought he was pretty ok at XOYO but not so good at the few bigger events ive heard him at. Saying that, I dont do festivals so the limited times a year i do get to hear Andy play i wouldn't mind hearing someone else with him, like as above SP would be a good change.

I did wonder why Andy and GQ stopped performing together after all those years, either Andy is godfather to one of GQ's kids or vice versa, so I always thought these MC changes were due to maybe the agency they are with.

28:00, has this new bad company been around for long? really liking it, i hope it gets released soon tho

Some seriously awful jump up in here. Best section for me is most certainly Til Dawn >> Planet Dust >> VCF >> Gambino remix

Has his good sets an bad sets as with anyone else.

Never heard a decent set with him on, spits some serious shite "Andy C the drum and bass master power to the people?!?!" and constantly telling the crowd to jump up. The odd "What" here and "Who wants some more power" there, turd

Never heard a decent set with him on, spits some serious shite "Andy C the drum and bass master power to the people?!?!" and constantly telling the crowd to jump up. The odd "What" here and "Who wants some more power" there, turd
100%!! Such a good dj shouldn't have such a sub bar MC with him. He's good at letting the tunes roll out that's about it

Back
Top Bottom