Andy C talks about producing a new solo album

Be interesting to hear, I would definately buy it just to support the guy but, I could see it being a bit of a synth overload.

are you kidding me? this guy earns way enough already at doing what he does...

Supporting him doesn't just mean lining his pockets! Its about time people who have working away within the scene for years got the recognition they deserve for it. It'd be great to see Andy C get a number 1 or top 10 track/album.

Supporting him doesn't just mean lining his pockets! Its about time people who have working away within the scene for years got the recognition they deserve for it. It'd be great to see Andy C get a number 1 or top 10 track/album.

Oh come on the guy is the most talked about topic on here. He's got the biggest recognition over all d&b artists which didn't branch out. Andy C is not just a guy anymore he's a brand... a business. Sure everyone wants to make it bigger and bigger every year but the guy is already immensly well recognised. Kinda like the Roger Federer of D&B. Fair enough if you want to support him but even support if you don't like his music is.... I don't know man ;)

Really looking forward to hearing some of his own new beats. The last track of his own was finders keepers!!!! Major respect to the bloke he's done some good to this scene.

Why hate on him?

erm have any of you heard his production lately? God help us all if he does an album.

:lol: Kinda agree tho..one of his recent remixes wasn´t too bad.

Yeah i did like Laidback Luke vs Example - Natural Disaster (Andy C Remix) if im honest but thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m2dsqcGwLD1r2o1mao2_1280.jpg

good stuff! Andy is the man! get free and power remixes were both good imo. looking forward to the album! hopefully he'll do some collabs in the near future as well.

Just ask for a best of Andy C album including all his old tunes then ;) Move on.
His recent production sounds a lot like what Loadstar and Wilkinson are doing. I quite liked the Get Free remix, not sure about the other ones, haven't listened to them much.

Judging by his productions over the last few years it'll be shitty synth pop at 175bpm so he can feel a bit more credible headlining massive lineups and not rely solely on his DJ abilities in an age where the DJ in a traditional sense is becoming obsolete.

dont hate - masturbate!

i dont care about the content of the album to be honest.
dnb is in the sun. this time in a positive way and not about someone dying from an overdose in an illegal warehouse rave.
good positive attention for dnb imo

Back
Top Bottom