ANDY C SMASHED IT AT RAM LASTNIGHT!

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

3 decks for 4 hours Clarkee!!!!!!You mentalist!

Double dropping non stop! It went off so badly!

Nuff said! lol

audio.............
lol, nah i wish it was recorded tho, well wish I made it actually, just funds was a bit of an issue :(

ahh i'm pissed off now

i had a few mates going but turned it down coz my girl was workin and i didnt want to be on a come down on her day off

Fucking relationships!!!!

although we are goin to the next inno, line up looks sick
cant wait to hear fresh's sondweapon n action!

ahh i'm pissed off now

i had a few mates going but turned it down coz my girl was workin and i didnt want to be on a come down on her day off

Fucking relationships!!!!

although we are goin to the next inno, line up looks sick
cant wait to hear fresh's sondweapon n action!

got all my inno paid off now, its gonna be sick! last year was phat as fuck! got my flights for £50 to gerona return!!!:rambo::rambo::rambo:

andy c merked it harddd!
then hype tore it up with his 5-close set
really rated chase & status aswell, they're sets are always so original

was fucking sick!!! andy is what GQ anounced at the end of his set ' best dj ever in drum n bass' standard!!!!!

for all those who missed out, well ...... lol

ram is always a smasher!!!

caught last half hour of andy after a 2 hour que! chase and status and hype were good aswell....hypes last tune was big, anyone know what it is?

3 decks for 4 hours Clarkee!!!!!!You mentalist!

Double dropping non stop! It went off so badly!

Nuff said! lol

No offense mate, and I'm sure you have a friendship with Andy C outside of DNB or whatever. . . but you seem kinda starstruck and namedroppy with him... we know you're a DJ and you get tunes ahead of time, and that you know what hes up to, but a lot of this reads like boasting and also is tiresome. I think I'm basically asking you to just start an ANDY C thread and just keep it all in there, cuz almost every thread you start is Andy C-related.

There is nothing wrong with loads of threads all saying all wicked Andy C is. The more the better imo. Some djs and producers have their balls licked for producing one or two half decent tunes and mc's regulary get bigged up when they maybe dont deserve it.
Andy C on the other hand deserves all the credit. He is fucking wicked and untill you have been to a ram night at the end you probably wont ever get to witness genius.

Back
Top Bottom