Andy C Signature Tune

Rock*

VIP Junglist
Everytime I've seen Andy C he's played a sort of slow, big beat tune with a pretty fucking catchy guitar type line in it. I don't think its a proper track as I don't think it drops but it seems to be his signature tune in order to let everyone know its Andy C.

This could be a stupid question as it may actually be a normal track that does in fact drop or it could be so famous by now that I'm a dickhead for asking! I've yet to see him whilst in a state even remotely approaching sober so his sets have always been a messy, messy blur.

Any help appreciated!

Someone already asked this 5 threads below this one, did you even try looking? :teeth:

http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=42340

Anywho, if its the same one i'm after, no-one has found out what it is yet! Then again you might be talking about a different one...

Is it the one from 06:26 in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_ia5ffIl8

Wicked tune whatever it is! :slayer:

No its not, it could hardly be more different to what I'm looking for. And I have read the whole first page of this forum thanks mate, and have already watched that video.

if youve got a set with it in, mite make it easier to ID it.

he always seems to play sub focus - swamp thing, but as for a big beat tune, body rock seems to be a tune he plays a lot too as evil empire said

i dunno, this is quite an obvious tune that im sure u would know of but incase u dont, flamenco by sub focus has a catchy guitar sorta thing.

Cheers for all the help guys, a mate said to me today it is a sample taken from The Screamer EP that he uses over a hip-hop beat (not D&B beat). There may be something in this as it would back up my belief that it didnt ever drop and was more of an Andy C introduciton rather than a track intended to be raved at like the Sub Focus ones mentioned. He said he's gonna look into it.

whats the tune at 2:00 on that video, does any1 know?

Adam F - Brand New Funk.

Cheers for all the help guys, a mate said to me today it is a sample taken from The Screamer EP that he uses over a hip-hop beat (not D&B beat). There may be something in this as it would back up my belief that it didnt ever drop and was more of an Andy C introduciton rather than a track intended to be raved at like the Sub Focus ones mentioned. He said he's gonna look into it.

Sounds like you might be right! Hopefully seeing Andy C do a set on sunday, if he plays it i'll try and find out what it's called or at least get a video of it so people on here can hear it!

Back
Top Bottom