ANDY C SET - RANDOM CONCEPT 16

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Can anyone PM me a link for this set from September 2008 please. I'll return the favor when the next decent cd pack comes out...
:not_worth Thanks for listening.

Amazing set. One of the best ever.

Can anyone tell me the name of the track after Clipz - Push It Up, and before DJ Rap - Ruffest Gunark??? Need that tune in my collection....

I dont have the audio but its not Serum - Snake Fist is it? Audio on Chemical forthcoming section, I thought it was Lomax as first, Sounds like Artisan on a bass heavy tip. I know Andy has been teasing Ruffest Gun Ark over the intro of this

Not sure about this set but at westfest andy played ruffest gunark with serum snakes fist. maybe hes done it a couple of times.

Amazing set. One of the best ever.

Can anyone tell me the name of the track after Clipz - Push It Up, and before DJ Rap - Ruffest Gunark??? Need that tune in my collection....

Yeh it's Serum - Snake's Fist

that ruffest gun ark intro is in every set i've got for him recently!

Last edited:
Yeah, Thats why I thought it would be Snake Fist, looking at the track list from Westfest and RC16 apart from the begining and end these sets are very similar, and as much as I love Andy he is predictable if you catch him too often

Back
Top Bottom