Andy C @ Scratch Perverts Beatdown 2009

Also, if you look at the first video, when Andy drops Artisan VIP, it looks like he gives the camera the finger. I may be wrong, but thats certainly what it looks like!

Throwing some nice shapes there Wayne bruv. ;)

Big up for the Stakka and Skynet - Biosfear ID as well. Need that tune in my life!!

Hahaha. The only shapes i throw is one of a large man doing strange movements (i believe they call it 'dancing')

Yes, Bios Fear tis a tune. As is Decoy & Altitude...

Also, if you look at the first video, when Andy drops Artisan VIP, it looks like he gives the camera the finger. I may be wrong, but thats certainly what it looks like!

That may well be true mate!

I had a converstion with him the other day and he's been telling promoters not to record any of his sets for the last year or so as he is testing so many new sometimes unfinished tunes that they need more time before they start going in circulation. He's even asked me to hold back on videoing his sets for the same reason. Tbh, you're never going to ever be able to stop people taking video clips from nights. Look how many people have their cameras hanging over the dj booth at RAM.

I had a converstion with him the other day and he's been telling promoters not to record any of his sets for the last year or so as he is testing so many new sometimes unfinished tunes that they need more time before they start going in circulation. He's even asked me to hold back on videoing his sets for the same reason. Tbh, you're never going to ever be able to stop people taking video clips from nights. Look how many people have their cameras hanging over the dj booth at RAM.

Im not that surprised to be honest. It must be a little annoying to have people pushing camera phones or digital cameras in your boat everywhere you go and people baiting up all your tunes but as you say, its impossible to stop everyone from doing it. I just thought it was hysterically funny when i clocked it as its seems like something he wouldnt do.

Did he tell you where he buys his hats?

I think nobodys sets should be recorded at all anymore, just in case a mix slips, or the sound quality isn't perfect, or somebodys tune catches one too many plays & becomes "rinsed".

I wouldn't wish any of the above on my worst enemy.

:rolleyes:

Yep. been asked to hold out on putting out mixes with unreleased stuff also.

To many sets, clips, podcasts with unreleased stuff on them. Makes them stale, some tunes need time to breathe that's not even going into mixdowns, sample clearance etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom