ANDY C - RANDOM CONCEPT/GLOBAL GATHERING VIDEO CLIPS

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Was down at Global on Saturday with Andy & managed to recorded few clips of him doing a 2 hour set. Not as good as my usual videos due to only DJ's and MC's being allowed on the floating stage so i had to film from the side of the stage.
The place was rammo but Andy had issues with the system as did some of the MC's due to the system not being allowed to go over 92db all because a moany old git that lives nearby complaining of the sound. Cunt! Hence why the system wasn't loud enough and sounded weak. The council was there to monitor the sound levels.

my_videos_edit

my_videos_edit

my_videos_edit

GQ giving the sound engineer a chance to redeem himself

my_videos_edit

A random clip from another set

my_videos_edit

The sound was rubbish, but I think Andy did fucking well to put up with the MCs for 2 hours.

And some man in a red t-shirt ran onstage and rewound a track or something while Andy wasn't looking!! That was a bit wierd.

Good set though, and fair play to him for making someone do something to the sound levels towards the beginning of his set to make it sound better than it did at the start of the set.

once you've heard one set from that weekend, you've heard them all... might as well be called the "jump-up tent" was a complete load of toss.

apart from Noisia, best set of the weekend by far.

The sound was rubbish, but I think Andy did fucking well to put up with the MCs for 2 hours.

And some man in a red t-shirt ran onstage and rewound a track or something while Andy wasn't looking!! That was a bit wierd.

Good set though, and fair play to him for making someone do something to the sound levels towards the beginning of his set to make it sound better than it did at the start of the set.

That was MC MOOSE in the red t shirt who did that...

Back
Top Bottom