Andy C @ Ram - Matter 6/10/09

DJ Oblivion

Beast from the East!
VIP Junglist
was such sick set!! here's a few highlights..

watch

Tracklisting
Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
Noisia - Deception
Total Science - Squash
Logistics - warehouse
DJ SS - Black (Bladerunner rmx)
Sub Focus - Xray
Chase & Status - Music Club
Total Integration - Ice Dread
unknown
Taxman & OS - Seen
DrumSound & bassline - R U Ready
Culture Shock & Furlonge - Surprise
DKay & Lee - Tuning VIP
High Contrast - If we ever
Uknkown

Last edited:
smarty said:
I'm pretty sure that 1st track is Fresh & Sigma - Cylon

Hmmm.. not sure about this someone else mentioned it was sigma but quite a few people i'v spoken to have its Noisia.. we need confirmation off Dan himself!!!!

I'm pretty certain Cylon is Fresh & Sigma. Heard it mentioned by those guys in the past

Andys' opening mix that night was fucking dirt. Whole set was next level. Deception made my face angry (in a good way) and Its The Way>>>Circles mix was vibes

Fucking machine isnt even close. I'd say inhuman. Going to see Andy tonight and Sub's album party tonight and tomorrow at fabric's 10th birthday. 2 hour set bizznizz...

you should see the look he gives people who get to close to his record bag. i helped him to his car one night during a ram @ the end and a few people started messing with the bag i was carrying through the crowd. the angelic demeanour slipped a tad.....understandably so though

you should see the look he gives people who get to close to his record bag. i helped him to his car one night during a ram @ the end and a few people started messing with the bag i was carrying through the crowd. the angelic demeanour slipped a tad.....understandably so though

Fuck ever touching his record bag! I bet hes got Kryptonite in it or something :D on the level he is one of the safest guys iv spoken to. Always happy to talk to you and always smiling and he ALWAYS looks like hes having the time of his life! which is wicked. Seen him get frustrated a few times tho, Dynamite made the needles jump once and he looked far from happy!! and the overcrowding behind the decks at the first RAM at Matter would have pissed me off!!

Yup he's deffo one of the good guys. Always friendly, smiling and looks like he's having a good time. Unlike some big name DJ's who sometimes look like they don't wanna be there, and having a moody face on, like a bulldog chewing on pissy stinging nettles.

CYLON - Fresh & Sigma- forthcoming on Fresh's album in early 2010.

Andy cut it that week he played it & has been going nuts about it.

I'm pretty certain Cylon is Fresh & Sigma. Heard it mentioned by those guys in the past

Andys' opening mix that night was fucking dirt. Whole set was next level. Deception made my face angry (in a good way) and Its The Way>>>Circles mix was vibes

Fucking machine isnt even close. I'd say inhuman. Going to see Andy tonight and Sub's album party tonight and tomorrow at fabric's 10th birthday. 2 hour set bizznizz...

so he's definitely playing for 2 hours on thursday?

Back
Top Bottom