ANDY C @ RAM FABRIC 14.2.2014

-Majestic-

I really want to know what the first two dubs are.. Big vibes on the first tune imo. Culture Shock? Frankee? Wilkinson?

Last edited by a moderator:
I gather you're on about the vocal tune, followed by the big piano chords tune? If so, the vocal track's got Wilkinson written all over it! He's mixing it with Eclipse by Sub Focus as well if you needed to know. And the piano tune everyone reckons Andy may have made himself, if not it's got a very Mind Vortex sound to the drop, heard some people mention Chords too but It's not really his sound? Anyways can't give you any ID's at the moment :)

I really want to know what the first two dubs are.. Big vibes on the first tune imo. Culture Shock? Frankee? Wilkinson?

As saam said, I think that first tune has GOT to be Wilkinson! Maybe we'll hear it in his forthcoming album in August. Second tune I'm almost certain is Andy himself

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to jump on this, but anyone know the tune he drops at 7.05 on the same night

That sounds like a bit by Calyx & Teebee I think, not too sure though

Sorry to jump on this, but anyone know the tune he drops at 7.05 on the same night

It has such a hybrid sound, it sounds most like DC to me but doesn't have any classic DC Breaks breaks in it. Doesn't sound mechanical enough for C&T in my ear. Could be Hamilton, could even be Wilkinson. Maybe it's just everyone on RAM?

I gather you're on about the vocal tune, followed by the big piano chords tune? If so, the vocal track's got Wilkinson written all over it! He's mixing it with Eclipse by Sub Focus as well if you needed to know. And the piano tune everyone reckons Andy may have made himself, if not it's got a very Mind Vortex sound to the drop, heard some people mention Chords too but It's not really his sound? Anyways can't give you any ID's at the moment :)

Can't hear Eclipse in this clip mate, are you sure? Yeah it has to be Wilkinson, but i'm doubting cause i reckon the sound at 0:57 is the same as in Frankees Black Heart. Thanx for the help anyway

Eclipse is hard to hear but he hasnt got the bass on it. You can just make out one 'oh oh oh' bit before the Wilko bit drops... Really? I'll try and pick it out :)

It has such a hybrid sound, it sounds most like DC to me but doesn't have any classic DC Breaks breaks in it. Doesn't sound mechanical enough for C&T in my ear. Could be Hamilton, could even be Wilkinson. Maybe it's just everyone on RAM?

I'm talking about a completely different video mate sorry! I thought you meant the one after Take You Higher in the shorter video. My bad!

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Can't hear Eclipse in this clip mate, are you sure? Yeah it has to be Wilkinson, but i'm doubting cause i reckon the sound at 0:57 is the same as in Frankees Black Heart. Thanx for the help anyway

I don't know what sound you're talking about! The vids not very clear either.

Back
Top Bottom