Andy C question

waffnasty

C.E.O. of Boh
So I saw a picture of the executioners crate and all his tracks had color coded marks with different amounts of colored lines on them. Just wondering if anyone knows the actual reason he does this? :andy:

probs different styles of dnb hes coded so he knows where it is

?

makes sense 2 me

I was thinkin it may have to do with how long each record's intro is or somethin and i would think the color coding is the style possibly. just wondering if anyone knows the actual reason

ah well like Noize said, could be to do with the style, or maybe some basic encoding of the speed of the track, could have something to do with the key etc...

The key definitely makes a lot of sense.

I realize what it could be my question was pretty much if anyone knows the answer from the man himself. Thanks for your thoughts

yeah either the key, or maybe, tunes that are easy to drop with anything like the nine, the one and stuff that isnt normally left in for too long if ya know what i mean.

maybee he just likes pretty colours in his box

hold up il call him

yh its cus he likes nice colours

lookin at that, i can't see any possible code. i'm thinking it's more to do with key than anything. as decible and (i'm guessing) original ninja have the same length intro.

3039062123_0b5a54a746.jpg

The ultimate bag of tunes.

He's probly got 'Decibel' & 'Ninja' on one plate, the lines are probably just so he knows which side each tune is on.

Back
Top Bottom