Andy C playing some huge tunes! Need ID's!

Discussion in 'Tune ID's' started by Mish Mash, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Mish Mash

Mish Mash Well-Known Member

Anyone able to fill in any of the gaps?

0:18 Breakage - Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix) >>> Chase & Status - No Problem
    1:50 Sato - Detroit Lies Bleeding (Phobia Remix) >>> Vicious Circle - Section VIP
    2:16 Fresh - Gatekeeper >>> ???
    2:54 >>> Sub Focus - Stomp
    3:32 No idea what the 'I wanna hold you' one is but the one its dropped with sounds like Wilkinson

The tune dropped with Gatekeeper sounds big! Sounds almost like a remix of concept 2 - cause n effect?!...but surely it isnt?

And it seems like the turntables there are messed up as well, as the needles are skipping all over the place during Andy's intro...must be well annoying for him!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. bassace

bassace Member

Guessing that "I wanna hold you" is Wilkinson "Every Time" which is his next single according to his facebook. The track that comes in at 4:15 is HUGE. I think I remember andy introing it at the dnb awards. Any ideas on an id?

3. nelsonr

nelsonr Member

seems like you have ID'd it mate, same tune from 3:32 till the end!

Wilkinson - Every Time

4. Mish Mash

Mish Mash Well-Known Member

It does sound like it but it's not the same tune till the end. Andy did the same mix as his last mix at fabric last night but only left 'Every Time' in for the 2nd drop. Sounded ok but nowhere near as big as the one it gets dropped with at 4:15