Andy C overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Andy doesn't use CD's......he only cuts dubplates and plays vinyl. You could count the times on one hand he has played a CD and that exception would be if someone had finished a tune that day - sent it to him on aim - and didn't have time to go and get the tune cut. The only time i know is when Fresh & Pendulum finished a mix of Tarantula and he played that on CD. He totally supports the vinyl war that we all are trying deperately to hold on to. Unfortunatly, due to the high level of toxic fumes that get released into the atmosphere when they are pressed - they may not be here for a long time - which i hope never happens but hey...that's a whole different subject.

He only uses cds if they r brand new dubs

sometimes i hear an andy set and the tune selection is not my thing but then i hear him another time and im speechless but his mixin is always tighter than ebenezer scrooge

as for the cd thing only seen him do it once at the end pack of wolves rmx finished that day and he did it first tune with a sick mix anyway
the man is a robot FACT

I think I've replied to this before but feel that as it's been bumped, I have to share my opinion with you again.

No. He is NOT overrated. At all. Never.
Anyone who says this is actually mad & has never seen him. I've seen him so many times, more than any other DJ.
He is flawless.
Sometimes he might play a bit of a slow set but not really. Sometimes his style ain't everyone's cup of tea.
But he is the Daddy, the best DJ I have ever seen &, the best DJ I will ever see.
Go & see him, then me tell he is overrated. The presence he has when he's behind the decks.....Mind blowing.
Technically, no one can match him.
& he's a bloody nice bloke as well :)

Rant over...

look at the tunes he's brought us, not just his own but from his label, and the say he's overrated. i agree with what someone said earlier that he's underrated in terms of other music scenes. And in terms of mixing i've heard him clang a mix twice in about 7 years, and he sorted it out in milliseconds. short answer - no.

I think I've replied to this before but feel that as it's been bumped, I have to share my opinion with you again.

No. He is NOT overrated. At all. Never.
Anyone who says this is actually mad & has never seen him. I've seen him so many times, more than any other DJ.
He is flawless.
Sometimes he might play a bit of a slow set but not really. Sometimes his style ain't everyone's cup of tea.
But he is the Daddy, the best DJ I have ever seen &, the best DJ I will ever see.
Go & see him, then me tell he is overrated. The presence he has when he's behind the decks.....Mind blowing.
Technically, no one can match him.
& he's a bloody nice bloke as well :)

Rant over...

:word:

Do you feel better after gettin that of your chest

i think alot of people just jump on the bandwagon when it comes to him his mixing is tight put im not always a fan of his tune selction.

personally i think randall is the best dj by far

i totally agree , i love his music , he has made some of the best dnb of all time , but i find when i hear his sets , i get a bit disapointed with his selections !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom