andy c or hazard

even no andy c is the heavyest i rekon hazard he is proper jump up he will get any body movein with his tunes cuza the style he is ..HAZARD! :missile: :missile:

Mulla said:
*remembers hearing Hazard on the Valve*

*shudders*

I'm assuming those shudders weren't for joy? I would have to say Andy C, always a crowd puller & a real entertainer behind the decks, easily one of the best within the scence. I've heard Hazard once b4 & that was on NYE at Slamming he played pretty well but I would say he's more of a start up dj for the night rather than full peak time mayhem.

I've heard hazard smash it up a fair few times, but when you make the andy c comparison, it's a bit different.

At least with Andy, you'll know his name will pack the place out, and you're guaranteed that he'll blow the roof off the place.

If the people who generally frequent your event (fuck me I shud start MCin) are feeling the old "midlands sound" style jump up then grab Hazard save a bit of dough, and get someone else on the bill too..

Hazard plays all his own tunes and I can't stand the majority of them! :mkay:

Andy C all the way!!

hazard. not 'just to be different', but because andy c is probably far too expensive when dj hazard is just as sick :p

skope said:
£50 i heard
or £60 for 2 hours

Im from the states an for me to see a price like that for andy is mind boggling...I spent some time in London in feb so i know how much the exchange is.It just WOW.Compared to bringing him to the states.Anywho....like someone said earlier...if you can afford it for andy(whatever it may be),then get em.Why short yourself? :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom