• Friction

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Neither, they both suck

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
We had Marky or Andy C recently, so how about these two?

like with marky as well as friction i think they are without doubt 2 top djs but in my opinion when u catch andy on a good nite there just is no other dj that can do wot he does to tha crowd its kinda wierd he simply is tha best dnb dj this world is likely to see???????

all opinion of course....... :rave:

both r gr8 dj's,but i actually prefer his selection 2 andy c's. i think andy c's selection is limited 2 a certain style, while friction isnt afraid 2 play any style of dnb as long as its a heavy tune!

andy c imo is heavier, i rate andy c's selection more than friction's dont really like stuff friction drops. prefer bailey over friction. all heavy djs tho :smash:

andy is TEH man and friction is the copycat. friction basiclly does everything andy does and nothing more to discuss...

:piss:

zinc is better than them all!!!

ha ha

that wasntb the question thi was it!

fed up of dark techyness...its summer time!!! lets bring forth the vibes!!!!

Interesting, but told the man himself exactly what I thought on Friday!

Andy's reccid bag will always get some heavy unknowns/brand news in there 'cos who else is better to play them? Everyone knows him and respects him.....and he's been around for years.

I'm not saying I'm getting bored with Andy, far from it.......but it's just that I respect Friction for getting into the same sentence as Andy C, with his inferior experience, reputation and (sometimes) dubs. However, there are still threads discussing which of them is better.......

My vote goes to Friction, and for many years to come....the frontline scene needs a change - he's the mo fo to do it.

:thumbsup:

Andy C is a pioneering DJ who has been on
the scene for longer than most ! Not to mention
RAM records which has churned out anthem
after anthem since late 1992....

The man is a legend !

(y)

GreenBoy said:
andy is TEH man and friction is the copycat. friction basiclly does everything andy does and nothing more to discuss...

do you mean cos they both double-drop a lot and play roughly similar styles, except Andy is older and been a big-dog for longer ... ?

I'm not taking the piss, its just that Andy is so influential

GreenBoy said:

Reckon you only say that cos everyone compares friction to andy....and why do they do that??????? Cos andy has been hailed as best dj for a long time, so when someone comes along with equal amazing talent you can only compare the two! Compare friction to any other dj and he wins hands down!

Strictly my opinion of course :)

Im not sure I could decide who is better, both are extremely talented! Have seen them both many times, sometimes andy's better sometimes friction is! Depends how they play on each particular night!

Back
Top Bottom