Andy C not on any packs?

apparently he fell out with the fella what makes cds and it's that guy that won't ever let any one put his mixes on cd anymore. seriously* there's not even gonna be a nightlife 5

he played at the latest one nation at bristol right? the event with the sets that are circulating around on the forum?

maybe mr clarke has a brain and knows that if he does put a set on a tapepack he knows that it will be jumped on by the forum leech brigrades and everyone & thier cat will have it on thier ipod's, so if u want to hear andy c u have to buy nightlife every other year or go and see him, and hopefully supporting the scene and earning him the money he deserves

:shrug:

Last edited:
hahaha. well, that was a horrific shit shower of a joke. :teeth:

although having said this, i definitely did hear him saying to Redone at the last Ram night.... "I shit on friction and he steals my mixes". If thats not cocky then tell me what is.

maybe mr clarke has a brain and knows that if he does put a set on a tapepack he knows that it will be jumped on by the forum leech brigrades and everyone & thier cat will have it on thier ipod's, so if u want to hear andy c u have to buy nightlife every other year or go and see him, and hopefully supporting the scene and earning him the money he deserves

:shrug:

I don't think DJ's get any money from CD packs, but correct me if im wrong i dno

Back
Top Bottom