Andy C Nightlife Demos

I was mad hyped until I saw the guidelines.
'By submitting your track for consideration for Andy C presents Nightlife 7, you confirm that:

• you are aged 18 years old or older;'
Fuck my life x)

'By submitting your track for consideration for Andy C presents Nightlife 7, you confirm that:

Fuck my life x)

Get someone to submit it for you.

@Leniz
submit the track under your mum/dad's name... lol what a strange situation to be in.
you got an older bro/sister/someone like that? try a craigslist ad? lol

I'm guessing Yung L you can't submit because they want to only have artists who can sign contracts without a legal guardian, just to keep things above water. Bit of a strange request though tbh "YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADULT TO RELEASE ON RAM" :lol:

Fuck my life x)

When my friend first moved out here he was only 18 years old. And you had to be 21 to bar tend. Did that stop him from getting a job as a bartender? Not a bit. By the time they figured out he was 18 he had already learned every cocktail on the menu. Lmao. they weren't too happy with him, but he did keep his job. Balls in your court.

When my friend first moved out here he was only 18 years old. And you had to be 21 to bar tend. Did that stop him from getting a job as a bartender? Not a bit. By the time they figured out he was 18 he had already learned every cocktail on the menu. Lmao. they weren't too happy with him, but he did keep his job. Balls in your court.

I wouldn't take this advice if I were you tbh when it comes to getting tunes signed. Andy's gonna get hundreds and thousands of demos so it's not like he'd be short of them.

I wouldn't take this advice if I were you tbh when it comes to getting tunes signed. Andy's gonna get hundreds and thousands of demos so it's not like he'd be short of them.

Lying about age is not good counsel. But, if you don't mind pissing some people off to get what you want, it can be done, lol.

Granted my friend did a lot of stuff in that town that is not advisable. In fact as a general rule of conduct, whatever we did in that town, do the opposite. :lol:

GET OFF LENIZ YOU ARE NOT 15 !

How you going to play at a venue when you have to be 18 to get in :lol:

And the last couple of Nightlife's have been B!G

GET OFF LENIZ YOU ARE NOT 15 !

How you going to play at a venue when you have to be 18 to get in :lol:

And the last couple of Nightlife's have been B!G
well I play in belgium. And In belgium the legal age to play in venues is 16. By the time the gig is i will be 16. :)

well I play in belgium. And In belgium the legal age to play in venues is 16. By the time the gig is i will be 16. :)

How is it even possible I've seen your releases when internet shopping. So I have a couple of questions for you..

How did you get so talented at such a young age?

and what is the meaning behind the name "Leniz" ?

Back
Top Bottom