DnB Andy C Nightlife 6 - Coming Soon!

I see no reason not to ban him, he derails every thread and brings nothing positive to the board. Its fucking irritating to say the least. :ban:

I just like fighting his stupidity with stupidity. He says something irrelevant and silly i do the same, kinda made it a fun game for myself

I just like fighting his stupidity with stupidity. He says something irrelevant and silly i do the same, kinda made it a fun game for myself

City Lights is the typical Ram sound nowadays. I remember when Ram put out bangers like Signal back in the day. I do like some Ram songs currently, most I don't. Swag and Fuck it up are a few.

I see no reason not to ban him, he derails every thread and brings nothing positive to the board. Its fucking irritating to say the least. :ban:

Nah keep him around.

He keeps my pimp hand way strong...
batman-bitch-slaps-robin.jpg

Frankee - Black Heart VIP
Culture Shock - City Lights
Unknown Error - Rising Feat Janine Small
S.P.Y - Warrior Dub
June Miller - Empathy
Rene LaVice - Portland
Stealth - Nightfall Feat Codebreaker
Black Sun Empire & Jade - Deadhouse (Inside Info & Mefjus Remix)

Will be interested to see what these sound like mixed by the executioner. Black Heart VIP is the only VIP that really interested me from that teaser.

Lots of unnecessary whingebag crap in this thread.

He is the best DJ we have in our scene. He will mix some tunes that people won't like or will moan about but 100% every single mix on these CD's will be top notch.

if this is going to be a digital bundle like last time then it makes sense how many vip's are on there. Why would you release brand new tunes on there when they could make more money off individual sales, at the same time, its andy so he won't wanna play the originals of tracks since he's probably battered them to death.

I don't mind these vips tbh, there just a bit of fun... not like any of them have been scheduled for a release yet..

but that is just the ram releases and his tracks, probs can't mention the other bits yet or something like that..

Still going to be a banging album either way

Back
Top Bottom