DnB Andy C Nightlife 6 - Coming Soon!

"Are you sure you want to add Dat"U"Dude to your ignore list?"

I wonder why it even needed to ask about that

Sluuuurrrp. If the Nightlife CD is going to be like one of his current mixes, it will be pretty soft. Sorry Andy is getting older.

- - - Updated - - -

Since Andy is into feel good DnB nowadays, I think he should scrap Nightlife 6 and do a collaboration CD with High Contrast. That would be like the best thing ever and stuff. I think Andy should switch genres. I think RnB would be sufficient for him.

Sluuuurrrp. If the Nightlife CD is going to be like one of his current mixes, it will be pretty soft. Sorry Andy is getting older.

- - - Updated - - -

Since Andy is into feel good DnB nowadays, I think he should scrap Nightlife 6 and do a collaboration CD with High Contrast. That would be like the best thing ever and stuff. I think Andy should switch genres. I think RnB would be sufficient for him.

Reading your posts...

:andy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah this'll be for the heads. People like Andy, Friction etc tailor mixes accordingly. The set played at a generic festival where they're on some minor stage is gonna be more poppy etc for a broader audience, very different to a mix your gonna pay 10 quid or whatever for a CD of. Plus he can't let this flop after the previous ones :)

- - - Updated - - -

3 things will be left at the end of the world, cockroaches, nokias, and dat u dude's hate for anything ram related

I reckon it's gonna be a good one, I saw him play last night and he defo played quite a few deep and techy bits. Was not expecting that at a RAM night.

Out 11th November, 3 CD's and digital bundle. If the digi bundle for 2 CD's included 40 odd unmixed tunes does this mean it will be 60 this time :P?!

Excited either way!

Last edited:
Oh my god. 3 CD's! This is going to be silly, can't wait to see the tracklist. And only a month away!

Will be nice to have loads of dubs ID'd aswell and with clean audio.

Piano Tune BETTER be on it

Back
Top Bottom