DnB Andy C Nightlife 4 in H.D (Tribute Mix)

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Was feeling lazy last night and just decided to do a "remix" on my favourite entry of the Nightlife Series

Kept the track list & sequence the same (switched Heaven and Hell VIP to the original as i dont think it came out, and switched Timewarp for the VIP) but due to the teases ect came out sounding pleasantly different to the retail version - also hammered it out in just over 35 mins

If you were a fan of the original - give it check and hopefully you enjoy it rather than thinking its utter blasphemy!

Neo Remix-Hive
Same Old Blues-Apex
Forever (Original Sin VIP)-G Dub
The Code (SKC Remix)-Absolute Zero & Subphonics
Destiny Comes Ringing-Break
Machine-Culture Shock
Middle East Sun-L Plus
>>Hustler-Ant Miles & Boneshaker
>>Near Miss-System
Judgement (Informer)-Chase and Status
>>Heaven & Hell (Original Mix)-Xample ft. Crystal Clear
>>Headless Housefly-Proxima + Nymfo
Kronix (Original Mix)-Culture Shock
>>Plague VIP-Keaton & Hive
Talk To Frank (Break Remix)-Commix
>>Killer's Don't Die-DJ Hazard
Splash Step-Break
Streetlife-Chase & Status Feat. Takura Tendayi
>>Lunar Bass (Commix remix)-Origin Unknown
Imax (Original Mix)-Culture Shock
>>Sokitume-Calibre
Loud and Dirty (feat. Shiv)-Clipz
>>Hovercraft-Zen
>>Taken-DC Breaks
Stoppit-Spor
>>Kane and Able-Jem one
Artisan VIP-Lomax
Follow the Light-Sub Focus
Dawn Treader-The Brookes Brothers vs Future Bound
Take Me Away-Chase and Status
Tokiado Trilogy-A Sides
>>Be True-Commix
Recharge-Shimon & Andy C
Imparla-Heist
Join The Dots (Original Mix)-Sub Focus
Machete-DJ Hazard
Timewarp VIP-Sub Focus

Last edited:
Should of mixed Calyx and Teebee are you ready into Neo like he was doing in his sets around the time. One thing that disappointed me about the nightlife mix

Nice, gonna check this, was definitely my fave of the single-disc ones. Got a question about the original though, as I wasn’t listening to dnb when it came out...in the original mix, in the double of Imax and Sokitume, one of the tunes has an additional horn sound that isn’t in either released version. Which one was it?

Nice, gonna check this, was definitely my fave of the single-disc ones. Got a question about the original though, as I wasn’t listening to dnb when it came out...in the original mix, in the double of Imax and Sokitume, one of the tunes has an additional horn sound that isn’t in either released version. Which one was it?
hummm not sure man - recall that Sokitume was more teased in the original so cleanly in fact that I almost couldn't make it out - made sure to flip it the other way so you can clearly hear it - just to give it a different vibe.
Anyway - hope you like it & thanks for checking

hummm not sure man - recall that Sokitume was more teased in the original so cleanly in fact that I almost couldn't make it out - made sure to flip it the other way so you can clearly hear it - just to give it a different vibe.
Anyway - hope you like it & thanks for checking
Yeah, I liked that bit in yours. I went through and listened to it in the original again and it’s hard to tell. Starts around 38:30
If you listen into Loud & Dirty you don’t hear that sound after the second drop of Imax, but you do right before in the breakdown. I kinda think it’s Sokitume, but changing a tune after it’s already appeared in a public mix was more a Culture Shock move than a Calibre one :teeth:

anyway I posted that in the tune ID section so as not to steal your thunder :lol:

Last edited:
All right, finally listened through the whole mix on the way to work today. Thought it was a good tribute, almost a more modern take on it with the faster transitions. Also like how some tunes were mixed differently in there, like Machete in Timewarp VIP. (Also, yes, Heaven & Hell VIP wasn’t released, but I’m fine with that because I like the original better and I think it fit better in here)

All right, finally listened through the whole mix on the way to work today. Thought it was a good tribute, almost a more modern take on it with the faster transitions. Also like how some tunes were mixed differently in there, like Machete in Timewarp VIP. (Also, yes, Heaven & Hell VIP wasn’t released, but I’m fine with that because I like the original better and I think it fit better in here)

Thanks man - appriciate the feedback - yeah needed to mix it up somewhat to make it fresh(er)
Glad that you liked it tho
Might choose some other classic cd to modernise at some point

Back
Top Bottom