Andy C Nightlife 4! Bristol!! Raves this year? ?

BlazinAndy

Any1 goin? luks a gd nite out on the 8th or march!

hoping thers gonna b sum new heavy tunes out?

any1 hyping for it ? ? im guessin the valentines will b first nd that'll b heavy!

wat raves r u hyping for!! ?? or wat raves r u nt gonna miss this year?!??

sound!

I was planning on going Bristol, but I'm going to Air on the 2nd of Feb, Valentines on the 9th (obviously!) then the D&B awards on the 1st of March and the BIC on the 22nd of March.

All of them look hectic!

Well annoyed I'm missing the Innovation reunion on the 2nd though but I reckon Air will be worth it!

I was planning on going Bristol, but I'm going to Air on the 2nd of Feb, Valentines on the 9th (obviously!) then the D&B awards on the 1st of March and the BIC on the 22nd of March.

Its times like these i hate being from up north. Everywhere is to much of a mission to get to

innovation in the dam reunion @ coronet theatre is the weekend before valentines and that line up looks sick as fuck
still dunno if i can make it but i've been eyeing it up

yep im going to inno reunion too. problem is they sent my mate the tickets the other day but sent the wrong ones! =/

l_1c95fabff9e88004e2ce4a6cb53d607b.jpg

DJs: Andy C, Friction, Hype, Sub Focus, Fresh, Commix, Red One. MCs: GQ, Skibadee, Eksman, Shabba D, Dynamite, Fearless

March 7th @ The End as well:
l_beca9edc571d063a53fb15596f1e8860.jpg

Anyone know if his nightlife tour will come to manchester? I know hes playin Paradise Factory on the 15th Feb but dont know if its for his nightlife tour.

Looks like I'll go to this 6th of marhc in cardiff...

APERTURE presents

room1
NIGHTLIFE 4 TOUR
ANDY C
PLASTICIAN
D:KAY
MAGENTA
hosted by RUEBEN | REDEYE | KRISP

room2
hosted by TRUTH of NEUROPOL SOUNDSYSTEM w/ guest KILLER TOMATO
future bashment | dubstep | jungle mashup | reggae dancehall | broken beat

THURSDAY 6th MARCH
10pm-3am | £12 ADV TICKETS
available from Catapult | SU Boxoffice | www.sutickets.com

BUY TICKETS FROM:- http://www.sutickets.com/event/26123

SOLUS | CARDIFF STUDENTS UNION
park place, cardiff. CF10 3QN

www.wheresthejungle.com
www.myspace.com/apertureuk

Also this next Friday, 2 days after my bday :)

JUNGLISED UNLEASHED KICK START THE NEW YEAR WITH A HUGE LINEUP AT CARDIFFS NEWEST DNB CLUB; CONTI'S! FRIDAY FEB 1ST, 9PM TILL 6AM, 3 ROOMS OF MUSIC WITH DRINKS OFFERS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.

ROOMS 1: MAIN ROOM DNB

SHY FX (digital soundboy)
NICKY BLACKMARKET (one nation)
NOISIA (ram)
SUBFOCUS (ram)
DARKO (unleashed/junglised)
T-BASE (junglised/aperture/ukbassradio)
T-BONE (UMBILLACORD) (1xtra/junglised/ukbassradio)
BEATSMITH (junglised)

MC'S
CARASEL (innovation/ambush)
TEXAS (ambush)
AKESIE (unleashed)
KRISP (aperture/junglised)
SILO (newnation/aperture)

ROOM 2: DIRTY KNEES (OLDKOOL, BREAKCORE, HARDCORE)

>The Collaberation (2hr set)
> Random
> Intox and Risky
> Rapture
> Charge and Construct
> Porky b Vs Slim
> hosted by mc remidy

ROOM 3: JIGSORE SOUNDSYSTEM (DUBSTEP, BREAKCORE, JUNGLE)
>osh-kosh
>humb
>yourmother
>orange elvis

tickets: £10
more on the door
over 18's, bring id

think im deffo guna have to mission it to the end on the 7th march! 4 hour set?!?!? this man is a robot. looks like a night not to be missed!

im going up to bristol hopefully in april for RC, cos its on my birthday.

dont think the line up is as good as it could of been but still looks like a heavy night

even though it'll be easier for me, as i live in Bristol, to go to the 1nation Bristol academy night i'm gonna mission it to London to the End on the 7th. Academy is a shit venue and the soundsystem always fucks up as well.
The End is ,in my opinon the best venue for raves and i've been to most- Fabric, Ministry, Brunel Rooms and it also has one of the best soundsystem going as well. Always sounds crisp and loud but never distorted. Proper vibes in the End as well, Bristol Academy is just to tense with all that security bussing about

Well worth the £30 extra in travelling costs

bring back the disco music from 75-82!!!!

everybody move your body to the sexy grooves

i hope u cats have heard of larrry levan, because that is where ALL drum and bass comes from

Back
Top Bottom