Andy C - Mixmag CD July 2012

wellsafethen

From his facebook...

very happy to announce that I'll be on the cover of the July issue of Mixmag with a 10 page feature and free mix CD!!! to celebrate, we're having a party next Friday 22nd at Club Covert London...looking forward to an intimate London show...for more info https://www.facebook.com/events/150373161764235/.

Big! Haven't heard an Andy studio mix for time, will be interesting to see the selection as the last mixmag one he did was mint. There's also a feature on 20 years of Ram and he's doing a 10-page editorial or something along those lines.

Definately considering going to the launch party also, have wanted to see him in a small venue for ages.

hope it will be good, better said it has to be, justifies the lack of 2012 sets then

At last a new Andy C mix to listen to !

and yes it does need to be that size to show the excitement

Hopefully he goes the way of nightlife and plays a bunch of stuff that isn't overplayed already

When he mixes Stomp its.. just.. words cant explain!

Ive got a feeling its going to be alot more newer stuff

Definately considering going to the launch party also, have wanted to see him in a small venue for ages.

The last time I saw Andy it was actually at a small venue, Hidden, about 2 years ago.

Definitely, by far, the best I've ever seen him. The guy just went in DEEP

Back
Top Bottom