Andy C Mix compo [not official title heh]

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
We all know how fast he gets through his tunes and I've already quickly mentioned this before, but who'd be interested in a quick mixing compo? Basically who can get the most tunes into a 20min(or so) mix. Obviously mixing quality would also have to be taken into consideration.

Just an idea...thought it could be quite entertaining.

dRiFT said:
We all know how fast he gets through his tunes and I've already quickly mentioned this before, but who'd be interested in a quick mixing compo? Basically who can get the most tunes into a 20min(or so) mix. Obviously mixing quality would also have to be taken into consideration.

Just an idea...thought it could be quite entertaining.

Wicked idea Drift, we'll add the best one to the 31seconds mix page.

Err dunno yet, but I guess we need to make it fair for everyone. I mean if we allowed 3 decks, and you had 2 tunes playing then simply scratched a bit of a 3rd tune over the top would that count as 3 tunes? Could get complicated but we'll agree on some rules once there's been a bit of interest.

Also I must point out that this compo would be decks only. No PC assistance in the form of MP3 mixers or SoundForge post-editing.

klusta said:
Are 3 decks allowed?:D

Yeah, lets get some ideas gwaannnin' then eh?

We gonna have a few certain choons you must include? I think thats a good idea :)

stuuu said:
Yeah, lets get some ideas gwaannnin' then eh?

We gonna have a few certain choons you must include? I think thats a good idea :)

Sounds good as long as people can agree on a few.

Lets start um rollin'

Test 2 - Fluid - Dillinja
Charge - Trippin - Mampi Swift
Virus - Peep show - C4C

klusta said:
Sounds good as long as people can agree on a few.

Lets start um rollin'

Test 2 - Fluid - Dillinja
Charge - Trippin - Mampi Swift
Virus - Peep show - C4C

I've not got Fluid or Peep Show!

Trippin' I can do.

How about a few 'cained' choons.

Up All Night
Dubplate (Total Science Remix)
Alien Girl

What'dya think?

stuuu said:
I've not got Fluid or Peep Show!

Trippin' I can do.

How about a few 'cained' choons.

Up All Night
Dubplate (Total Science Remix)
Alien Girl

What'dya think?

Aint got Dubplate

Can do - Alien girl and Up all night though

Sweet :D

So, Up All Night, Alien Girl, and Tripped should be included?

Anyone else have any input?

Right, this still happenin' or wha?

Gettin' the lack of interest feelin' heh :D

However, Xmas is comin' soon so people will have time off so we should be able to sort something out then I guess?

b0 :p

Nah, the first thing was to get some ideas together. Finalise some sort of rules or summat and then advertise it all over the place. If we only had 4 then it wouldnt be worth it in my opinion.

The bigger it is the harder it is to judge in my opinion!!

Plus, who will judge them? :D

I thought it was just going to be a bit of a laugh you know people on this board, advertising and stuff is a bit ott and yep Stuu's right who's gonna judge?

klusta said:
I thought it was just going to be a bit of a laugh you know people on this board, advertising and stuff is a bit ott and yep Stuu's right who's gonna judge?

That's what I thought!!

I only meant about giving it a mention on a few forums. Just didnt see the point in wasting the effort on just a few people.

Back
Top Bottom