Mind Vortex Dub
Trog VIP
Audio Nil By Mouth
Hard Noize
Heartbeat
Heartbeat (Loadstar Remix surely)

I assume you all will know the tunes artists of the obvious
Yes thank you !

I don't know much about mixing but is there any interest in using vinyl turntables run by Serato or Traktor Scratch instead of CD/mp3 turntables ?

Yes thank you !

I don't know much about mixing but is there any interest in using vinyl turntables run by Serato or Traktor Scratch instead of CD/mp3 turntables ?

I guess you want to know why they do - I think its preference generally the older skool will have learnt to mix with turntables where younger DJs could be either but often pure digital - either MP3 or CD

How is he changing the tunes on traktor? Cant see him touching the laptop throughout?

Think he uses a Korg Nanokontrol 2, sits horizontally in front of the mixer and you can map it to do anything in Traktor really, so can find tunes, load them to the decks and skip to cue points with it. Makes using Traktor alot better I think and nice to not be touching the laptop!

Think he uses a Korg Nanokontrol 2, sits horizontally in front of the mixer and you can map it to do anything in Traktor really, so can find tunes, load them to the decks and skip to cue points with it. Makes using Traktor alot better I think and nice to not be touching the laptop!

That sounds decent to me!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a nano pad wonder if I can do similar things?

I guess you want to know why they do - I think its preference generally the older skool will have learnt to mix with turntables where younger DJs could be either but often pure digital - either MP3 or CD

No but I mean what's the point in using vinyl turntables if you use them run by a computer .. because in the end it's the same as if he was doing it with mp3 turntables.
This is digital not 'old-school' mix.

Back
Top Bottom