Andy C & Mampi swift tonight

Dabbz

Anyone reaching this tonight, in a club called Legend in Gillingham?
Im driving from Cardiff so on a sober one, anyone know what the clubs like? cant be dealing with a load of dickheads on a sober tip!

True story.

its my local club...well if im honest wouldnt call it a club and i dont go there. used to run these nights but don't anymore. its not renowned as a massive venue but i know the guys doing the soundsystem and can promise it will be fucking loud! they build it all themselves! check it here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39865207566 it will be packed i imagine and there probabaly will be a few knobs there. i myself would be going but have other plans. If im honest, probs not worth a sober one all the way from wales but dont't wanna run the guys doing it down as they are good guys.....

253500_10150215719143754_511728753_7116548_5562524_n.jpg

dunno if the facebook link would work so heres a pic of the rig...

Attachments

• 260756_511728753_3944172_q.jpg
    260756_511728753_3944172_q.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Let us know how Mampi's set is. Havn't heard a mix from him in ages.

will do mate, im looking forward to hearing him fart his eq's all the way through his set. but hey thats good ol' Mampi for you eh?

@Relentless, thanks for the info buddy, me and my mate take it in turns to drive wherever Andy is playing and unfotunatley it's my turn tonight!

Stalk alert i know ;)

ha ha well there will probs be plenty of people who would let you crash for the night if you wanted im sure.....and yeah fair play to the mission. if it was legends using there system id say defo swerve it but mdmf system is sick. mixed on it not so long ago and wow! jus dont expect the club itself to be like fabric!!! its prety much a tin shed but think can hold 1000! im sure it will be good fun

---------- Post added at 14:34 ---------- Previous post was at 14:33 ----------

@mrchapman dorset im affraid

sorry for my comment but i think Andy C and Mampi Swift play shitty music since a long time. but if you like shit... ;)

Back
Top Bottom