andy c last ram set at the end???

noooo way....20 quid ha could proberly buy all the tracks on vinyl for that. Your silly

no offense bruv but i assume you werent at that night to hear that glorioussssssss set

if you were than i dont agree with you man, i would happily pay for it. fucking amazing night, best andy set ive heard.

we should have a loyalty bay thing. can only access it after 4000 posts.
This mix shall be posted there.

nah seriously I really need to hear it. If i was 18 i would have went.

I know of a certain member who is in a perfect position to get it but I dont think he has it unless the bitch is holding back information.

i think i have definately proved my dedication by starting this thread, come now boys, you know i deserve this, send us a cheeky pm, go onnnnnn

I almost think it would be a credit to the scene were this set to be publically released

I mean, how could it ever be a bad thing to allow everybody to listen back to one of the best sets ever, and Andy C's last ever set at the last ever Ram night at the end?

Even if you weren't there, if you love drum and bass you deserve to be able to listen to this set, because it's a piece of history that belongs to the scene, a scene which we are all part of, as long as you love and support drum and bass :)

and its better than cd mixes cos you can hear the huge energy from the crowd...it will make people want to go to a dnb event!...so if u have this set, you should send it round...it will help the scene!!! :)

but seriously...go on! let us have this set!

as much as we all want this it isnt happening so forget about it really

I almost think it would be a credit to the scene were this set to be publically released

I mean, how could it ever be a bad thing to allow everybody to listen back to one of the best sets ever, and Andy C's last ever set at the last ever Ram night at the end?

Even if you weren't there, if you love drum and bass you deserve to be able to listen to this set, because it's a piece of history that belongs to the scene, a scene which we are all part of, as long as you love and support drum and bass :)

Well said!!! This set is something too glorious to miss out on!

so if i do 4000 posts that will mean ill get this over hyped set....sweet. would be nice to have but im sure i would know every single tune and heard them alot anyway. I got a new sabre set anyway and i will personally enjoy that more anyway. And i expect it was dynamite mc or GQ on the mic and i hate them both

Yeah 4,000 posts and its yours. Andy brings it personally to your house and sits down with you and explains why he played each tune at that certain time.

L O L @ the cloak & dagger crew!

Can't get the set unless you know heads in the scene... Pffft!

I had it & deleted it, think I can get it again, it was posted on various forums & hosted numerous times...

I have no problem posting it here either.

& just for the record, it is over-hyped & far from his best set ever, in my humble opinion.

Am going out to see Goldie tonight, but have tomorrow off work, so will see if I can get it again & up it...

I have a deep hatred of DJ's not wanting sets shared, especially when they're good!

Could understand if there are trainwreck mixes/poor sound quality etc, but with most, it just ain't the case.

Yo if thats true nice 1 mate, but i went and from what i remember that set was the dogs bollox. Defientely to do with the atmosphere/vibes in the building tho, but the mixing was ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom