andy c last ram set at the end???

His last set at the end and first set at matter were easily the best times I've seen him.

The end edges ahead slightly, it was just pure vibes all night, seriay business.

Matter was like 'hello, I'm andy c. And this is why I'm number 1 - welcme to Ram @ Matter'

I allowed a bit of andy for a bit of the Brookes Brothers, they were awesome that night too. Cudnt handle bein in the middle of that Andy C crowd for 3 hours cause i had the flu! Still had a wiked time tho!
Fav Andy C set was from Fabric, Playaz, graveyard, April last year.....phat

Last edited:
Unfortunatly this set will probably never see the light of day.... ive listened to it a few times and really wish i was there!!

only problem is... people who have it were given it by certain people in the scene. So if it ends up on forums etc then they pretty much know whos put it up.... and as we all know Mr C isnt very fond of having his sets put up on the net for download since his launch of the Nightlife series... so unless your chummy with someone in the scene i doubt you will get the set im afraid....

I know theres a few peeps on here who have it too... maybe one of them might send you the link....

Unfortunatly this set will probably never see the light of day.... ive listened to it a few times and really wish i was there!!

only problem is... people who have it were given it by certain people in the scene. So if it ends up on forums etc then they pretty much know whos put it up.... and as we all know Mr C isnt very fond of having his sets put up on the net for download since his launch of the Nightlife series... so unless your chummy with someone in the scene i doubt you will get the set im afraid....

I know theres a few peeps on here who have it too... maybe one of them might send you the link....

Ill believe this hocus pocus when i hear it :P

I had it but destroyed it when Machete was dropped but now I am really quite fond of Machete ironic to say the least. Could someone post a set with Machete on. Thanks in advance.

Yup best Andy set ive ever seen. Shame no one has the balls to upload it.
Last mix....Atlantis with Friday then about 10 tunes teased in.....
Badest mix EVER!

Come on now. you're willing to pay for a set? :lol:

In that case, £19.99 sounds like a reasonable price

if thats what it comes down to.... but it seems like this set is going to elude me for the rest of my life...... i shall not give up!!!!!

I spoke to one of the guys at the end a few days after that I N C R E D I B L E set, and he said they would upload it onto their site when Andy got back from australia and they got his permission. Maybe he never gave it? Well the site is no longer so I'll just have to ask him personally again.

Me too we would all not have swapped are hard earned for piles and piles or records (many that i dont play>> all about the shelflife buying).
What Rissu said was right tho, that one and the first one at matter. Both were pure vibsing, i just couldnt believe how quickly it took him 2 start the 3 deck mixing at matter. Never played there an alll....ridiculous....
At least we know it exists, and they said artisan VIP would never see light of day....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom