andy c last ram set at the end???

chriswalker

sorry to bang on about this, but for those who were there at the end that night will know that that was definately one of the best andy sets ive ever heard. been away for been was wondering if this set, as was said at the time, was indeed recorded and if its about. ive had a little look through this forum and the internet and cant find anything, not even the thread that was up about it about the time. cheers.

can you enlighten me on why, sorry to go on. i cant let this one rest, that was one of those nights you dont forget easily.

Doubt this will ever see daylight but I fully agree no words can ever do that justice. The guy was on a level like never before, it was special and I was so happy to have been there!!!!
Edit not that i remmeber much else got a wee bit fucked

Last edited:
uhhhh why? can someone just spare me the time of explaining why this has to be confined to a certain few and not the masses who would kill to get this set

uhhhh why? can someone just spare me the time of explaining why this has to be confined to a certain few and not the masses who would kill to get this set

Cause thats how the dnb fraternity work mate, but the good news for you is someone is reading your plight and may take pity and pm you it............................................not me tho :twisted:

Btw you'd kill for this Really

So do you have it then or are you talking shit?

Lets hope someone takes pity on me too cos i've not heard of it being circulated........i know one Andy C set @ The End was but that wasn't from the last night.

Last edited:
There was a member of the forum who was suppost to get sent it not sure if he ever did tho.

exactly was one of the best dnb nights, actually one of the best nights ive ever had. wont forget it, and will not rest till i can hear that set again, was serrrrrrrioooooous

It was his best set. Ever. He will never play a set like that ever again. Anyone who went will understand. Anyone who didn't won't. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom