andy c last ram set at the end???

Was there that night, I don't think I can describe quite what a set it was. Was totally fucking insane, the intro for a bloody start....

No freebies tho hey :p Is this even coming out on a pack? It's sets like this that keep the ravers coming back so it may never see the light of day ;)

FUCKING GQ.

I've already received PM's asking/borderline threatening me, not to post it.

Why would anyone not want, what is suposedly meant to be a great set, uploaded for others to hear!

I deteste that side of people, those that gloat and get a buzz of knowing/hearing/seeing/something or having something that others haven't.

A view i have had for many many years.....don't get me wrong it's not me being bitter from past experiences but from what i've seen from others onto others, not nice when it ruins people and changes them for the worst and forever.

Last edited:
Why would anyone not want, what is suposedly meant to be a great set, uploaded for others to hear!

I deteste that side of people, those that gloat and get a buzz of knowing/hearing/seeing/something or having something that others haven't.

A view i have had for many many years.

i feel ya mate, totally. thats what makes this odd.

could be one of two things imho, it's either gonna be flipped as a pack, and they dont want the sets given out early, fucking up their sales. if thats the case then thats cool cos i'll just buy the pack.

then again, it could be that Andy/some promoter doesn't want too much of his best shit on packs, as I say, it'll keep the ravers buying tickets to see the real deal.

w/e people wanna be dicks, let em.

fucking pity if it's not coming out on a pack tho.

i think andy should release a cd of it. the desperation shown in this and many other threads proves there's interest. i'm sure he has his reasons if he chooses not to though. would love to get my hands on this set, i reckon you gotta be pretty lucky to get it though, privileged positions and that. shame really i'm a mere peasent in this world haha

I've already received PM's asking/borderline threatening me, not to post it.

I'm not going to respond to those messages.

So I know those people are looking at this thread.

:wave:

Ignore them, an your not gonna get banned as the set isnt retail, an just to be sure send it in pm's to the people that want it, anyone who threatens you tell them to fuck off.

you cannot type all that shit and then not upload the set, thats just being a cocktease

i think andy should release a cd of it. the desperation shown in this and many other threads proves there's interest. i'm sure he has his reasons if he chooses not to though. would love to get my hands on this set, i reckon you gotta be pretty lucky to get it though, privileged positions and that. shame really i'm a mere peasent in this world haha

Andy wont even know its been recorded... One of the members on this site is a good friend of the someone from the end who recorded the sets with out the artist knowing

Ignore them, an your not gonna get banned as the set isnt retail, an just to be sure send it in pm's to the people that want it, anyone who threatens you tell them to fuck off.

Anyone who threatens me, will get more than told to fuck off.

A view i have had for many many years.

THIS.

Get over yourselfs

Of course Andy knows it's been recorded, it was his last set at The End. Really would like this set but I'm not going to pester Moskit about it, if he does actually have it I'm sure he'll upload it when he's ready.

smack ya with mah bizzle kit.

internet threats are so much fun.

[edit]
01Live_TheEnd1.mp3 ????????

Last edited:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

This would make my life. Twas a night 2 remember, only thing I have 2 remember is me in the DNBA video and flashbacks. You would make my christmas

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

This would make my life. Twas a night 2 remember, only thing I have 2 remember is me in the DNBA video and flashbacks. You would make my christmas

ah fuck it, simon says you should release it

SIMON FUCKING SAID IT.

Andy wont even know its been recorded... One of the members on this site is a good friend of the someone from the end who recorded the sets with out the artist knowing

I'm sure he's aware that it's floating about tbh but I see what you're saying. stick it on dnbshare for all the masses i reckon!

I typed 'andy c at the end last ram records please let me download this shit now' into google and couldnt find it I'm fresh out of ideas :confused:

Back
Top Bottom