Andy C is working on Nightlife 5!!!

Oh no! Rusko? Will that mean that even Andy is gunna b putting dubstep on his cd!?!
I really hope it's not full of mainstream tunes, but I'm sure it won't, the nightlife seris doesn't normally disappoint, but dnb has snowballed in popularity since the last installment!

Andy C - Nightlife 5 is set to be the biggest of the series with a massive 61 tracks mixed over 2 CDʼs.

Being it's 2 discs, I think Andy will pretty much cover all angles ;)

do you know what realy puts me off dubstep? usualy with a track u can immitate it when describing it to soembody, try with dubstep and u just look like a fucking mong... its like having tourettes and a stutter all in one

Am I only the only who doesnt mind that Hold On remix? I wasnt that keen on it but it proper grew on me

Im exactly the same, proper hated it until that night at Fabric with Scratch Perverts, Andy, Friction n such. I think everyone played it and it did grow on me!

Yeah, sick tune Wayne.

Innit. In a club it proper bangs. And Andy's mix with it and T-10 remix was murder

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Im exactly the same, proper hated it until that night at Fabric with Scratch Perverts, Andy, Friction n such. I think everyone played it and it did grow on me!

Hahahaha. I remember that! When Fricition dropped it I went nuts. Your right though, everyone seemed to play it that night. Really like the vocal before the drop

Not usually my sort of thing, but it grew on me after a few listens too...

But >>> T-10? :rolleyes:

Jesus... I honestly couldn't think of anything worse/bait.

Not usually my sort of thing, but it grew on me after a few listens too...

But >>> T-10? :rolleyes:

Jesus... I honestly couldn't think of anything worse/bait.

Maybe so geez but T-10 was just used a tease over Hold On and in a club really worked

Back
Top Bottom