Andy C Is Going To Give A Speech at Oxford University.... lol

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Hit the jump for the press release regarding Andy C's forthcoming speech that will be delivered this Friday (October 15th) at Oxford University. Not sure of what the speech will be persay, aside from knowing it will be about "life in Drum & Bass", which I'd assume would mean AIM chat sessions and hard drive failures... right?

D&B pioneer Andy C will be delivering a speech at the Oxford University this Friday [October 15th] between 7pm and 8pm – a first for the Drum & Bass genre. The man who is regarded by many as a living legend for his work in the Drum & Bass world, which includes starting up and running Ram Records – home to the likes of Sub Focus, Chase & Status, Shimon, Noisia and more – will be talking about his life in the scene and everything he’s experienced as a result of the music, before taking a Q&A session.

Andy said of the invitation:

"It's a massive honour for me to be asked to speak at Oxford University knowing that previous speakers have included the likes of Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill and Malcolm X. To be able to go and talk about life in Drum & Bass is a huge privilege and one of my greatest achievements."

thats to jokes....

I wonder if he'll get security to remove all recording devices in case someone tried to record it

Hit the jump for the press release regarding Andy C's forthcoming speech that will be delivered this Friday (October 15th) at Oxford University. Not sure of what the speech will be persay, aside from knowing it will be about "life in Drum & Bass", which I'd assume would mean AIM chat sessions and hard drive failures... right?

D&B pioneer Andy C will be delivering a speech at the Oxford University this Friday [October 15th] between 7pm and 8pm – a first for the Drum & Bass genre. The man who is regarded by many as a living legend for his work in the Drum & Bass world, which includes starting up and running Ram Records – home to the likes of Sub Focus, Chase & Status, Shimon, Noisia and more – will be talking about his life in the scene and everything he’s experienced as a result of the music, before taking a Q&A session.

Andy said of the invitation:

"It's a massive honour for me to be asked to speak at Oxford University knowing that previous speakers have included the likes of Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill and Malcolm X. To be able to go and talk about life in Drum & Bass is a huge privilege and one of my greatest achievements."

thats to jokes....

Is Andy putting himself in the same league as these three now then?

quality if he double dropped a sentence.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

MC GQ shouting BOH! at inapropriate moments.

And backing him up saying you know this... Also introducing him for the speach

Back
Top Bottom