Andy C Is Going To Give A Speech at Oxford University.... lol

Sorry...was looking at the wrong page! Here you go anyway....

I'm assuming that Andy will be less eloquent than Malcom...

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately words in print lose their tone and can be missinterpreted...

Nice touch for him though! They forgot to mention Diego Marradona, Barry White, Bobby Kennedy, Kermit the Frog, Ron Jeremy and Michael Jackson so he's in great company...

Any chance of taking Evenson Allen with him so all bases are covered?

Unfortunately words in print lose their tone and can be missinterpreted...

Nice touch for him though! They forgot to mention Diego Marradona, Barry White, Bobby Kennedy, Kermit the Frog, Ron Jeremy and Michael Jackson so he's in great company...

Any chance of taking Evenson Allen with him so all bases are covered?

lol at ron jeremy presenting a lecture at oxford.. did he just show slides of him fucking or his technic... would of been a weird lecture to sit in... kermit would of been a banging lecture though muppets a nuts

Agree with Moskit, they dont get any old cats to do a speech at Oxford Uni! This best come up on youtube after, would be interesting.. Especially to hear that its not all glitz and glamour in the biz.

My mate who just started at Oxford told me about this last week, was going to go but I gotta work :(

Agree with Moskit, they dont get any old cats to do a speech at Oxford Uni! This best come up on youtube after, would be interesting.. Especially to hear that its not all glitz and glamour in the biz.

Get me.

Frankly, i'm fed up to death with the amount of Ram/Andy threads on here.

But you gotta give props where they're due, thats a big achievement & massive honour for anybody.

:2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom