Andy C interview

it amazes me that this guy doesnt stop touring. hes playing somewhere virtually every weekend, around the world. getting a second dose of Andy this year in a couple of weeks!

it amazes me that this guy doesnt stop touring. hes playing somewhere virtually every weekend, around the world. getting a second dose of Andy this year in a couple of weeks!

Why does it amaze you? It is his job

yeah but I'm guessing that he has enough money to take a little vacation or something which he seems to never do

Why does it amaze you? It is his job

To be fair he hasn't just got where he is through natural ability he's worked fucking hard how many other people put as much effort as he does into his "job"

Nice to see an interview that doesn't start with what's it like to be a dj etc

He does more stuff over sea's now than he does in the uk. I never get to hear him anymore wish he still had his sets recorded. Biggest wounder in the dnb scene

Wish I seen that 6 hour set danwell, why don't you tell us how great it was again.

Wish I seen that 6 hour set danwell, why don't you tell us how great it was again.

People paid money to travel down to London from various parts of the country to see that set. You moan about not being able to see Andy more well why don't stick your hand in your pocket and hit a dance that maybe isn't on your doorstep? Others seem to be able to... Why can't you? You badger people about not moving with the times when it comes to DJing. Funny how you can't do the same when it comes to hearing it.

He's playing a 4hr set at WHP. You're from Manchester right? Why don't you go to that then maybe you can stop moaning.

Last edited:
haha I love how angry people get over Andy C on this forum.

Papa I want diagrams to!

fractal got me on constant repeat in his sig

subject Not interested in a four hour set mann

Back
Top Bottom