Andy C - Global Gathering 08 tracklisting

femfing

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
721
Likes
120
#2
01) Subfocus- Rock On (rewind)
>>> Hive - Neo VIP
02) Hive & Gridlok & D-Bridge & Break & Silent Witness - Standing Room Only
>>> Fresh - Signal
03) Xample & Lomax - Contra
04) Shimon & Moving Fusion - Mysterons (Baron remix) (rewind)
>>> Zinc feat. Slarta John - Flim
05) Subfocus - Druggy
06) Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman (The Upbeats remix)
07) Ebony Dubsters - Ra! (G Dub remix)
>>> System - Near Miss
08) DJ Madd - To The Massive
09) TC & Jakes - Haters (rewind)
>>> Ram Trilogy - Milky Way
10) ?? Subfocus ?? Xample ??
11) The Upbeats & Maldini - The Bends
12) Xample feat. Crystal Clear - Heaven & Hell (Xample VIP)
>>> Dillinja – Bass Cone
13) Sigma - El Presidente VIP (rewind)
14) Commix - Satellite Type 2
15) J Majik & Wickaman - Space Invasion (rewind)
>>> Shimon & Andy C - Quest
>>> Concept 2 - Cause n' Effect
16) Shimon & Andy C - Nightflight
17) Chase & Status - Smash TV
18) Original Sin - Ohm
>>> Hazard - Killaz Dont Die
19) Vicious Circle - Technicolour
20) Culture Shock & Brookes Brothers - Rework
21) Culture Shock - Kronix (rewind)
>>> Krust - Warhead (TC remix)
22) Marcus Intalex - Cabin Fever
--------------------
part 2
--------------------
23) High Contrast feat. Diane Charlemagne - If We Ever
24) Danny Byrd - Shock Out VIP
25) Switch - A Bit Patchy (Subfocus remix) (rewind)
>>> Original Sin - Decibel
>>> Roni Size - Trust Me
26) Taxman - Original Ninja
>>> Commix - Strictly
27) Lomax - Merica
>>> Clipz - Loud & Dirty
28) Babylon - Splash
>>> Dillinja - Fluid
29) Subfocus - Deep Space
30) Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
31) Logistics - Together VIP
32) Chase & Status feat. Plan B - Pieces
>>> Subfocus - Swamp Thing
33) DC Breaks - Taken
>>> Moving fusion - The Beginning
34) Subfocus - The Operator
35) Konflict - Messiah
36) Spor - Stop It
37) Jenna G feat. Chase & Status - In Love (rewind)
>>> The Kox - It's Ok
>>> Bad Company - Planet Dust
38) Subfocus - Follow The Light
>>> Influx UK - It's Love
39) Chase & Status - Hurt You
40) Nero - Energy VIP
41) Noisia - Facade VIP
42) Clipz - Push It Up (TC remix)
43) Subfocus - Time Warp
44) Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy (rewind)
>>> Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop (Taxman remix)
>>> D Bridge- True Romance VIP
45) Subfocus - Let The Story Begin
>>> Lynx - Disco Dodo
45) Roni Size - Out Of The Game (remix)
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
>>> Hazard - Machete
 
Last edited:

the_voice

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,958
Likes
12
#12
01) Subfocus - Rock It (rewind)
>>> Hive - Neo VIP
02) Hive & Gridlok & D-Bridge & Break & Silent Witness - Standing Room Only
>>> Fresh - Signal
03) Xample & Lomax - Contra
04) Shimon & Moving Fusion - Mysterons (Baron remix) (rewind)
>>> Zinc feat. Slarta John - Flim
05) Subfocus - Druggy
06) Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman (The Upbeats remix)
07) Ebony Dubsters - Ra! (G Dub remix)
>>> System - Near Miss
08) DJ Madd - To The Massive
09) TC & Jakes - Haters (rewind)
>>> Ram Trilogy - Milky Way
10) ?? Subfocus ?? Xample ??
11) The Upbeats
12) Xample feat. Crystal Clear - Heaven & Hell (Xample VIP)
>>> Dillinja – Bass Cone
13) Sigma - El Presidente VIP (rewind)
14) Commix - Satellite Type 2
15) J Majik & Wickaman - Space Invasion (rewind)
>>> Shimon & Andy C - Quest
>>> Concept 2 - Cause n' Effect
16) Shimon & Andy C - Nightflight
17) Chase & Status - Smash TV
18) Original Sin - Ohm
>>> Hazard - Killaz Dont Die
19) Vicious Circle - Technicolour
20) Culture Shock & Brookes Brothers - Rework
21) Culture Shock - Kronix (rewind)
>>> Krust - Warhead (TC remix)
22) ?
--------------------
part 2
--------------------
23) High Contrast feat. Diane Charlemagne - If We Ever
24) Danny Byrd - Shock Out VIP
25) Switch - A Bit Patchy (Subfocus remix) (rewind)
>>> Original Sin - Decibel
>>> Roni Size - Trust Me
26) Taxman - Original Ninja
>>> Commix - Strictly
27) Lomax - Merica
>>> Clipz - Loud & Dirty
28) Babylon - Splash
>>> Dillinja - Fluid
29) Subfocus - Deep Space
30) Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
31) Logistics - Together VIP
32) Chase & Status feat. Plan B - Pieces
>>> Subfocus - Swamp Thing
33) DC Breaks - Taken
>>> Moving fusion - The Beginning
34) Subfocus - The Operator
35) Konflict - Messiah
36) Spor - Stop It
37) Jenna G feat. Chase & Status - In Love (rewind)
>>> The Kox - It's Ok
>>> Bad Company - Planet Dust
38) Subfocus - Follow The Light
>>> Influx UK - It's Love
39) Chase & Status - Hurt You
40) Nero - Energy VIP
41) Noisia - Facade VIP
42) Clipz - Push It Up (TC remix)
43) Subfocus - Time Warp
44) Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy (rewind)
>>> Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop (Taxman remix)
>>> D Bridge- True Romance VIP
45) Subfocus - Let The Story Begin
>>> Lynx - Disco Dodo
45) Roni Size - Out Of The Game (remix)
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
>>> Hazard - Machete

good work there mate :not_worth
 

ac

New Member
Messages
1,329
Likes
0
#14
Love the guy's mixes, legend. But isn't it about time he took a few vinyl out of his bag for good?

*cough* Mr Happy *cough*
 

jj_afroman

The Notorious N.I.G.
Messages
453
Likes
1
#19
01) Subfocus - Rock It (rewind)
>>> Hive - Neo VIP
02) Hive & Gridlok & D-Bridge & Break & Silent Witness - Standing Room Only
>>> Fresh - Signal
03) Xample & Lomax - Contra
04) Shimon & Moving Fusion - Mysterons (Baron remix) (rewind)
>>> Zinc feat. Slarta John - Flim
05) Subfocus - Druggy
06) Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman (The Upbeats remix)
07) Ebony Dubsters - Ra! (G Dub remix)
>>> System - Near Miss
08) DJ Madd - To The Massive
09) TC & Jakes - Haters (rewind)
>>> Ram Trilogy - Milky Way
10) ?? Subfocus ?? Xample ??
11) The Upbeats
12) Xample feat. Crystal Clear - Heaven & Hell (Xample VIP)
>>> Dillinja – Bass Cone
13) Sigma - El Presidente VIP (rewind)
14) Commix - Satellite Type 2
15) J Majik & Wickaman - Space Invasion (rewind)
>>> Shimon & Andy C - Quest
>>> Concept 2 - Cause n' Effect
16) Shimon & Andy C - Nightflight
17) Chase & Status - Smash TV
18) Original Sin - Ohm
>>> Hazard - Killaz Dont Die
19) Vicious Circle - Technicolour
20) Culture Shock & Brookes Brothers - Rework
21) Culture Shock - Kronix (rewind)
>>> Krust - Warhead (TC remix)
22) Cabin Fever - Marcus Intalex
--------------------
part 2
--------------------
23) High Contrast feat. Diane Charlemagne - If We Ever
24) Danny Byrd - Shock Out VIP
25) Switch - A Bit Patchy (Subfocus remix) (rewind)
>>> Original Sin - Decibel
>>> Roni Size - Trust Me
26) Taxman - Original Ninja
>>> Commix - Strictly
27) Lomax - Merica
>>> Clipz - Loud & Dirty
28) Babylon - Splash
>>> Dillinja - Fluid
29) Subfocus - Deep Space
30) Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
31) Logistics - Together VIP
32) Chase & Status feat. Plan B - Pieces
>>> Subfocus - Swamp Thing
33) DC Breaks - Taken
>>> Moving fusion - The Beginning
34) Subfocus - The Operator
35) Konflict - Messiah
36) Spor - Stop It
37) Jenna G feat. Chase & Status - In Love (rewind)
>>> The Kox - It's Ok
>>> Bad Company - Planet Dust
38) Subfocus - Follow The Light
>>> Influx UK - It's Love
39) Chase & Status - Hurt You
40) Nero - Energy VIP
41) Noisia - Facade VIP
42) Clipz - Push It Up (TC remix)
43) Subfocus - Time Warp
44) Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy (rewind)
>>> Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop (Taxman remix)
>>> D Bridge- True Romance VIP
45) Subfocus - Let The Story Begin
>>> Lynx - Disco Dodo
45) Roni Size - Out Of The Game (remix)
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
>>> Hazard - Machete
Just thought id finish it off...
 
Top