Andy C @ Fabric 10th Birthday

are you sure? i remember the set being very varied and he played Vice Chase, which i havent heard out in a while

All i remember is leaving for the dubstep room at about 12 and popping in and out, he was still sick, just not my cuppa tea that night

Weird thing was when I got there at around 10.30pm and it was really quiet. Andy was on at 11 and the main room was looking a little low on bodies while Kasra was playing (he was killing it though). But by 11.15pm room 1 was heaving. By the time Andy went on at around 11.30 it was ram jammed.

Really good night. Just loads of fun. Didnt bother to watch Hype. There was no need after the executioners set

FTW!!! i can imagine the Heavyweight/Stigma mix absolutely going off.
i also imagine hes gonna drop this at the next ram in december. boh!

I cant take credit for the filming i'm afraid. It was my mate Ricky who shot the footage. I was too busy standing in the booth watching Andy tear it!

Dunno what the tune he drops over Crossfire is though

I cant take credit for the filming i'm afraid. It was my mate Ricky who shot the footage. I was too busy standing in the booth watching Andy tear it!

Dunno what the tune he drops over Crossfire is though

I'm well pissed off I didn't go to this lol

Andy C for 2 hrs then Hype for 2 hrs would have been sick

oh right. is that planet dust i can hear being mixed with remember? i cant quite pick it up..

and also, the polo top you're wearing, did you buy it from Next? lol

Thought i'd seen this vid before :D Ricky showed me it the other day, didnt realise you knew him!

:pimp:

oh right. is that planet dust i can hear being mixed with remember? i cant quite pick it up..

and also, the polo top you're wearing, did you buy it from Next? lol

hahahaha

i'll have you know that is a rather expensive Fred Perry polo top!

And yeah, it's Planet Dust in the mix

Back
Top Bottom