Andy C @ EDC 2009

That's the one...... So sick! Who is it? Pendulum?

!!!

OMG

I BET THIS IS PENDULUM!!!

I'm not even joking because if you compare the production to that of "Ransom" (on the Subfocus essential mix) the tunes seem to have a similar sound to them imo

I've been trying to think for a while who this could be by and as crazy as it seems this is the best suggestion I've heard so far

If it does turn out to be Pendulum then ... wow ... :)

It wont be pendulum. The tracks far to simple to be them, plus the beat isnt a pendulum beat. El Hornet just whispered in my ear that its def not them..."you sure el hornet?"...yeah, hes sure.

!!!

OMG

I BET THIS IS PENDULUM!!!

I'm not even joking because if you compare the production to that of "Ransom" (on the Subfocus essential mix) the tunes seem to have a similar sound to them imo

I've been trying to think for a while who this could be by and as crazy as it seems this is the best suggestion I've heard so far

If it does turn out to be Pendulum then ... wow ... :)

you seem quite exited about the thought of pendulululululm

you seem quite exited about the thought of pendulululululm

I like to root for the underdog :)

Pendulum have made some classic drum and bass tracks in the past and I would love to see a return to form

But maybe I just got a little over excited and this is not Pendulum at all lol

But if it's not, I have no idea who the fuck it could be by

I'm thinking possibly by this new guy who Ray Rampage discovered to release on Frequeny recordings, he has another tune called "Send Them To Hell", apart from that I have no other ideas

callide - supreme

BIG UPZ to Callide

That is by far the best thing I've ever heard from him, it seems his production has taken a giant leap with this one, I'm really really impressed and pleased for him, hope he keeps it up

It's great to see jump up producers like Callide really putting the work in and it really paying off for them, becuase in my opinion, without mentioning any names, there are far too many jump up producers out there who rest on their lorrels when they can put out far better material if they really apply themselves

But this ... great stuff :wave:

Back
Top Bottom