ANDY C DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST!

yeah man his a mixing machine . i miss not being back in england sometimes. i would of love to been at the end to see this. but he did do a N/L4 party in sydney @ home which was a great night he tore the place apart and played pretty dark as well for a nice change

Last edited:
and it goes a little something like this :

? - ?
commix - talk to frank (break remix)
hazard - killers
? - ?
zen - hovercraft

maybe subsonic could fill us in?

Looks like a sick rave !

Saw Andy C on the weekend in Liverpool, played a pretty similar set by the sound of it, propa rinse out!

anyone notice Andy C looking rather irritated about 1min30seconds in, when Dynamite keeps trying to take his picture and flashing that red light in his eyes :D ! I bet that was a funny photo

Last edited:
Fuck me that crowd went tits at the end, that tune is BIG! I love the way andy raves when he mixes, its nice to see a pro at work whos really enjoying himself

Nice one Steve. What hour was that?

He came on at 12.30pm for 4hours!! Big Set! You must fly your ass over here for the next Ram in May! You can stay at my penthouse apartment. It's by far the best dnb night going!

For people asking me for tune ID's on the original posted clip....It's difficult to make out because of the shit sound quality...sorry guys. I'll find out though. :bone:

Fuck me that crowd went tits at the end, that tune is BIG! I love the way andy raves when he mixes, its nice to see a pro at work whos really enjoying himself

Haha, you shoulda seen Adam F at Fabric last Friday, raving more than the ravers on his first drop!

A cheeky little bit of footage from the Nightlife 4 launch party @ the end last weekend!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBh961x_hM

haha i can see myself in this video. me n my mate are standin the other side of the booth from you and i keep catchin glimpses of us ravin it out!! stayed there the full 4 hours, he absolutely rinsed it out the whole time. i love that jungle tune babylon by splash which he dropped, reloaded, then double dropped with cause n effect by origin unknown. sick night, and yeah hype ripped the place apart at the end, that last tune was discustin, any1 know the tune im on about?? (think its a hazard dubplate)

Back
Top Bottom